Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Dress Up Ideas for my family

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 5:51 am
DH likes a full costume, I would wear a hat or something and baby something cute and comfortable.
And we want to “do a theme”.

I was thinking DH a king, I would wear a crown and baby the prince. But that’s typical.

Any other cute themes that would fit our requirements?

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 6:08 am
Clown family, prison theme- DH officer, ur the guard & baby prisoner. Doctor theme, animals, cowboys, farmers & baby is a cow or ant farm Animal.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 11:37 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Clown family, prison theme- DH officer, ur the guard & baby prisoner. Doctor theme, animals, cowboys, farmers & baby is a cow or ant farm Animal.

Baby cow is cute. Thanks!

Any other food ideas?

tigerwife

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 11:41 am
I would find an adorable baby costume and work the theme around that,

Adela

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 10:19 pm
One year we did Husband and Myself were magicians and baby was a bunny rabbit in a hat.

MM was bunny cupcakes in a hat with a liquor on the side.

Wrote ;
From some’BUNNY’ who’s ‘HOP’es you have a ‘MAGIC’al Purim!

Simchas Purim Family X

Adela

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 10:20 pm
This year we’re thinking to do little red riding hood theme. Husband will be the wolf, I’ll be the grandmother and daughter will be little red riding hood... thinking to give individual apple pies not sure what else....

weasley

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 4:08 am
I know a couple who dressed as thieves and their baby was a sack of money - it was done really well and looked amazing! We last yr did my hubby a scuba diver and my kid was nemo but then I'm not sure what you would be?!

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 4:58 am
weasley wrote:
I know a couple who dressed as thieves and their baby was a sack of money - it was done really well and looked amazing! We last yr did my hubby a scuba diver and my kid was nemo but then I'm not sure what you would be?!

That is hysterical! This is exactly what we decided to be in the end!!
I’m buying a burlap money bag that I’m going to transform into a costume. Cut holes and glue money. DH and I are wearing masks and black and white striped tees.
We’re giving MM in small money bags. Probably a beer and chocolate coins and money candy. My baby will give to his cousins tiny money bags filled with money candy.

gande

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 6:16 pm
Lol! I just came on to suggest money bag! I did it when I had two little ones. I bought a ready-made costume, it was adorable with money coming out of the hood.
My husband was a money shiek- Arab headgear full of money and I wore money sunglasses.
We gave mm in a burlap bag, I pasted on a dollar symbol. One thing in the MM that I remember that was cute, I put 'cash'ews in a small sealable bag and put a dollar bill sticker on it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics