Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
HELP WITH IDEAS FOR CHICKEN STEW IN CROCKPOT??

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 13 2018, 11:32 pm
I usually make beef stew for shabbos day as my chulent"". But, I was thinking of putting in raw chicken into the crockpot as a chicken soup to eat on shabbos day instead of the beef stew. Does anyone know if the chicken would still be good if left in crockpot all shabbos with the "water"/soup??

Or, I was thinking that I could put the raw chicken into a tomato sauce to cook all shabbos in the tomato sauce. Do you think it would taste good sitting all those hours in the crockpot??? I have made chicken with tomato sauce before in the oven and it is delicious but I am not sure if it would be overcooked?? in the crockpot??

Anyone please tell me if you had /have experience or if you have any ideas if it would be overcooked or be fine.

Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen