Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Purim what should I do

Shoshana37

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 10:56 pm
Hello immas. I need your help. I’m really really in financial crisis I am in a lot of debts.
Please help me with the cheapest possible ideas for costumes and bags and goodies

My kids really want to be imoji family this year but I don’t think we can afford for everyone.

Any ideas?

Ridethewaves

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 11:04 pm
Shoshana37 wrote:
Hello immas. I need your help. I’m really really in financial crisis I am in a lot of debts.
Please help me with the cheapest possible ideas for costumes and bags and goodies

My kids really want to be imoji family this year but I don’t think we can afford for everyone.

Any ideas?

HI! Would they mind if you do homemade isthmus? You can get yellow poster boards from dollar tree and attach with string

I'm sure you could get small smiley/emoji baggies online and fill with cheap nosh from grocery

Boca00

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 11:08 pm
What about baking emoji cookies in 3 different styles and giving it with coordinating items? Such as heart shaped candies in a resealable bag for the "love" emoji, water for the ones with tears (or laughing tears), and chocolate gelt for the "greedy" emoji.

For costumes, iron on t-shirts are inexpensive. Edit- I just found this place where you can design t-shirts for super cheap:
https://www.alliedshirts.com/P.....D_BwE

Last edited by Boca00 on Wed, Jan 17 2018, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 11:25 pm
Someone is trying to sell her Emoji costumes. Maybe you can buy it off for very cheap. I can ask her prices if you want.

There is a Purim group on Facebook. Sometimes you can find good cheap deals there- people sell their old costumes....

kb

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 11:40 pm
Buy yellow balloons. Blow up with a pump. Fill with popcorn (cuz cheap) and maybe red heart lollipops? Whatever, it doesn't matter Decorate balloon with permanent markers or stickers to look like emoji.

Eta, better yet, buy emoji balloons. $8 for 72, free shipping.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/93.....D_BwE

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fru.....h=sem

These yellow shirts are less than $3 a piece. Can you decorate them to look like emoji? Felt is very cheap, you can cut out and glue on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains