Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Can you recommend a good laptop if you've bought one recentl

GramaNewYork

Post Fri, Jan 19 2018, 1:15 am
My laptop is on its way out Crying and I have a window of opportunity where my husband can buy one in the States. If you've bought one in the last six months, please tell me what it is and whether you like it or not and why. I don't need it for technical things, but rather everyday stuff. I don't want a seriously expensive one (couldn't justify it for my needs) but it doesn't have to be the very cheapest either.

Thank you.

choco1

Post Fri, Jan 19 2018, 4:46 am
I recently bought a Dell. I spoke/chatted with Dell rep, told him my price range and specs and they threw in insurance free which includes Israel! had it for 9 months approx and so far thrilled with it. good luck!

GramaNewYork

Post Fri, Jan 19 2018, 6:07 am
Awesome! Thank you so much for the info!

miami85

Post Fri, Jan 19 2018, 9:56 am
Not six months, more like a year ago, maybe 2, but I've been happy with m HP laptop--Its a simple laptop for internet and basic word processing and maybe a couple of other programs. I feel these days that most laptops are "infinity vs infinity+1" for most people.

BabsB

Post Fri, Jan 19 2018, 12:24 pm
I am very happy with my Surface. The detachable keyboard is spectacular as I can use it as a tablet or laptop. I got it new (they also have refurbished for cheaper) from Best Buy. I suggest buying the two year insurance. If you have any issues they just replace the whole tablet with no questions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics