Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
New kitchen faucet recommendation

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 10:03 am
I need to replace my faucet, as it broke. What should I look for and ask to see, in a new one? I want to go as inexpensive as possible, with it looking normal, and functioning well in my kitchen. Any suggestions? Thanx.

shanie5

Post Sat, Jan 20 2018, 9:46 pm
My plumber told me only get a DELTA faucet cuz you can replace parts. So I got one that uses delta parts. I'm regretting that now as it has to be replaced again.I'm gonna get an actual DELTA faucet this time.

Amarante

Post Sun, Jan 21 2018, 8:49 am
For relatively inexpensive, either Delta or Moen are excellent for longevity.

You should also consider functionality as well though. High arched faucets are convenient for washing large items. Do you want the pull out spray to be on the faucet itself.

Also consider the finish as some finishes are more forgiving in terms of water spots.

Does the style have crevices which will catch dirt. How does the water actually get turned in and off and controlled in terms of temperature.

Is a faucet that turns on automatically in your budget. It’s so nice when you have filthy hands from prepping and don’t need to touch the faucet to turn it on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen