Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Need closing sentence help

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:46 pm
Writing an essay about juggling being a metaphor for life. My last line so far is, "Once you know how to juggle the tangible you will be able to juggle anything life throws your way." Or something like that- but I need an ending with an oomph or fun, someone suggested to me " when life gives you metaphorical sharp knives to juggle, catch them and throw them back---- but that is so evil sounding and a bit of revenge- need something that will help the professor think- hey that's funny, cute or wow. for example - Like not letting the pins go splat or keeping things moving or up in the air- I am just stuck..... Any suggestions....

singleagain

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:46 pm
Without any context. I like the knife thing

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:49 pm
How about,
"If life keeps throwing lemons at you, you'd better learn how to juggle pitchers of lemonade"?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:49 pm
Oooh that's cute too

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 12:55 pm
Ooh I like!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club