Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
IOS App for Forwarding Text Messages

kerem

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 6:50 pm
Does anybody know of an IOS app which forwards text messages to a different phone number? I know that there is one for Android phones, was wondering if anybody know of such an app for iphones.

singleagain

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 7:40 pm
No special app required

https://m.imore.com/how-manage.....-ipad

kerem

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 7:44 pm
singleagain wrote:
No special app required

https://m.imore.com/how-manage.....-ipad

Thanks for your response, but I meant something else. I’m looking for an app that will forward my texts to another number, so I can get my texts on another (kosher) phone.

singleagain

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 7:46 pm
I don't see how that won't work. Just long press the text. After a moment several options including fwd text will come up

ellacoe

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 8:13 pm
kerem wrote:
Thanks for your response, but I meant something else. I’m looking for an app that will forward my texts to another number, so I can get my texts on another (kosher) phone.

what cell carrier are you with? Some let you forward your number. There is also a way to do it on TMobile but that would need to be to a smartphone.

kerem

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 8:18 pm
ellacoe wrote:
what cell carrier are you with? Some let you forward your number. There is also a way to do it on TMobile but that would need to be to a smartphone.

Verizon is my carrier. The idea would be to have my calls forwarded (which can be done easily) as well as my texts to another phone when I don't want to take my smartphone with me.

ellacoe

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 8:30 pm
kerem wrote:
Verizon is my carrier. The idea would be to have my calls forwarded (which can be done easily) as well as my texts to another phone when I don't want to take my smartphone with me.

You can do this with T-Mobile, but I think the second phone would need to be a smartphone because it works through an App.

kerem

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 10:25 pm
ellacoe wrote:
You can do this with T-Mobile, but I think the second phone would need to be a smartphone because it works through an App.

Thanks for your response!
Any more info?

ellacoe

Post Mon, Jan 29 2018, 3:09 pm
I don't know of any app that would work on a not smart phone, so I don't know if what you want exists as an app.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics