Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
NY'ers help me out please

shluchamom

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 11:21 am
A friend of mine will be at Milano wigs on coney island avenue and wants to buy some clothing for herself (shabbosdik but not over fancy) but is on a really tight budget. Give me ideas of stores to send her to in that area as I don't live anywhere near there.

Thanks for your help

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 11:27 am
Basic Colors and Elzee.
Someone here once mentioned another inexpensive store in that area but I don't remember the name.

cheeseblintz

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 11:28 am
Esteez

cbg

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 11:30 am
Is Faahion Island close by
They have a very good sale rack

kiwi strawberry

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 12:32 pm
I second Elzee's. They have 2 stores close to each other, one on that same block, coney island between J and K, and one on Ave J between like east 13th and 14th or so. I've personally gotten some great finds there. I always went to the one on J-the lady there is super nice and helpful if you want her help and not pushy at ALL which I love. She'll let you do your thing. Or you can ask her to help you match things or find stuff within your price range or anything.

shluchamom

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 12:50 pm
Thank you all so much for your help

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Feb 06 2018, 12:57 pm
Definitely try fashion island. Its close by. Also try junee
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains