Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Is a Dana buchman handbag from kohl’s tacky?
Previous  1  2

Fox

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 10:18 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Do you think its real? On Trussardi's site, the bags' linings have logos

Good point! It's a little hard to tell some of the details in the Etsy photos, and I don't know enough about Trussardi bags to take a guess. For $64, it's probably not worth it to have it authenticated.

The seller is in Latvia and seems to deal in the secondary market, but I see there was some negative feedback about an Hermes scarf -- so caution is definitely justified.

I wouldn't advise buying this bag (or any bag at any price, really) because of the brand. If you like it enough to risk $64 and will enjoy it regardless, go for it.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 11:58 am
Ty sixofwands and fox! Wouldn’t have even thought to check if it’s authentic. Did you notice that the last picture looked different than the other images? It looked much more worn out. I have a feeling that the seller used the companies images for the first few and then showed her bag in the last picture.

Well, that the style that I like more or less. Size is right or I can go smaller. I like the shoulder strap style/ don’t like when its long that it should be worn crossbody or too short that it can only be held and not worn. Black is the color I want...

Posters mentioned that the original bag I posted was large - it looks like it in the picture but it’s really not- dimensions show the length and width. And I can remove the long strap, use the shorter ones over the shoulder. But... it’s not leather... so I’m looking for something similar to those two. I want to spend under $200 .....

Thanks everyone!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics