Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Am I going to lose weight

amother
Green

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:24 am
If I am nursing and am on the mini pill(which makes you gain weight) and do exercise and diet, do u think I can lose weight?

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:31 am
Everyone's metabolism is different.

Eat healthy and exercise because it will make your body healthier, and make you a better mom. Losing weight is a bonus, but it shouldn't be the main goal. You won't be nursing forever!

Love your amazing body that just created a miraculous new person, and enjoy your bonding time. Take good care of yourself, and all will be well.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:31 am
Of course you can

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:36 am
Do you generally struggle with weight? If so, those are definitely factors that can hinder weight loss. I have a metabolic condition that messes with my weight, so I'm one of those people who can't lose weight while nursing no matter what I do. I also can't lose weight on hormonal bc so I have an IUD instead. That doesn't mean that will be true for you.

toysrus

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:39 am
100% yes

amother
Green

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:41 am
amother wrote:
Do you generally struggle with weight? If so, those are definitely factors that can hinder weight loss. I have a metabolic condition that messes with my weight, so I'm one of those people who can't lose weight while nursing no matter what I do. I also can't lose weight on hormonal bc so I have an IUD instead. That doesn't mean that will be true for you.

I used to not have a problem. this is my second baby we are talking about. I lost all my weight by my first one right after but wasn't on birth control then. only having an issue now

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:56 am
amother wrote:
I used to not have a problem. this is my second baby we are talking about. I lost all my weight by my first one right after but wasn't on birth control then. only having an issue now

BC could definitely be the culprit. It's quite common.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise