Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bra fitting brooklyn or nyc

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:03 pm
Can anyone recommend a bra store that fits well in Brooklyn or NYC within walking distance of the subway? Thanks

losingweight

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:14 pm
There's My Self in Boro park near the D train that fits very well. The fitters are from various nationalities and have lots of experience. It's on 52nd street off 13 avenue. You would get off at the 50 street station.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:15 pm
I also recommended Myself. I’ve been to other stores in Brooklyn and myself did the best job.

Lovemykids1

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:29 pm
Saposh. Near the F train

bsy

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:29 pm
Myself

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:39 pm
Myself was still the best place I've been so far for myself and with my teenage daughters.
And I've been to many stores in Boro park

sgr

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 5:01 pm
Lace intimates on Rodgers avenue near crown heights are superb fitters the best I've ever been to !!

flapsmom

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 6:26 pm
Saposh!! Have had mixed experiences at myself.

amother
Plum

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 3:51 pm
Bumping this up.
Any recommendations near Williamsburg, (Brooklyn) or in Manhattan?

amother
Natural

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 4:07 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
Bumping this up.
Any recommendations near Williamsburg, (Brooklyn) or in Manhattan?

I've heard about orchard corsets

amother
White

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 5:22 pm
I highly recommend saposh.

I went there once last year and was hastily and poorly fitted by someone. I purchased 2 expensive bras. I wore the first one several days later and was extremely uncomfortable. After 2 days, I had a bruise from it (and I dont ever bruise!). I thought it was a lost case because it was worn and past 7 days, but I called snd the person said to come with both bras and have the owner help me personally. She fitted me personally and patiently, exchanged the unworn bra for a completley different brand (that actually had the specifics I was looking for) and did free alterations on the worn. A couple days later, the worn was still hurting me, still bruising now on both sides. I went back and she exchanged that one as well. I ended up with 2 (different brands) very comfortable supportive bras. And I was very very impressed with their dedication and blame free, question free customer service. (I think I started a thread here at the time without naming them, asking if it was worth trying to get a refund/exchange).

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 7:01 pm
I had a traumatic experience at Saposh, and from other threads on Imamother, I see that many other people have, as well.

I highly recommend Inspirations Lingerie on Kings Highway and East 7th. Ask for Rose - she gives a great fit.

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jul 09 2019, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

forever21

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 7:36 pm
Problem with saposh is that they have so many different people who do it . How can they all be good ?? Especially if they all come and go . I didn’t love my fitting there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics