Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Emoji costume

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 9:26 pm
any ideas for emoji costumes or mishloach manos. my kids decided they want to be emojis this year

gamanit

Post Thu, Feb 15 2018, 10:54 pm
I don't know if you're still looking for ideas (just skimming through the unanswered post section Smile ). The easiest costume would probably be to get yellow sweaters or t-shirts and print out iron-on eyes and mouths for different emoji faces.

For mishloach manos it depends how much work you want to do. You can either buy ready made emoji products, bake cookies and decorate with different faces, or buy any cookie and wrap in saran wrap and cover with printed out emoji face.

mumofthree

Post Thu, Feb 15 2018, 11:36 pm
Toys 4 u sells emoji tees, masks, hats, vests and ties.

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:40 pm
I am getting short sleeve black t-shirts with a different emoji for each kid. (They picked which one they wanted to be.) Girls are wearing black long sleeve shirts underneath and black skirts. Boys are wearing black pants.

We are making emoji cookies. Michael's has kosher cookie icing, eyes, heart sprinkles and food writers for the mouths. Not sure what we are doing for another bracha yet!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics