Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Guest uses a ton of perfume - WWYD?
Previous  1  2

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 1:33 am
I will just tell you that I happily do mending and hems for my grandchildren, but I have one rule. DON'T bring me clothing that was washed in your scented detergent! (I only use Free and Clear).

DD recently brought me a new dress for DGD to hem. How on earth does it already smell like your detergent when you just bought it?

Ha.

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 1:58 am
amother wrote:
Too many other issues to discuss. but when we switched to this practice with this amazing team on staff- we had a meeting- pediatrician, case manager and social worker they asked me how nursing is working out and I opened my mouth and closed it and opened and closed and said s/t along the line of umm, depends and I'm not sure you want to get me started. they all laughed and said they get this response very often...

so b/c we're in a 1 br apt, and we have other kids, we split the room so its now a railroad with kids b/r 1st. kids don't like when we lock their door as they need access to bathroom in the middle of the night. and usually at one point a kid or two or three will need s/t or want to crawl into mommy or tottys bed (I know, I know. but no koach to stop this habit now and ya, admitting we did it to my parents as well) and they're all pretty young so doesn't work out to have them lock the door again.

I am so sorry op. look what happened here to your thread...

Oh my goodness!

You are in a one bedroom apartment with round the clock strangers taking care of your baby with other kids there. I can't even imagine where the beds are. I can't imagine your stress. You are amazing for keeping it together with these nurses.

You need a sign on your bedroom door directed at the nurses telling them to knock before entering.

Hatzloucha with this new team.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 2:00 am
Squishy wrote:
Oh my goodness!

You are in a one bedroom apartment with round the clock strangers taking care of your baby with other kids there. I can't even imagine where the beds are. I can't imagine your stress. You are amazing for keeping it together with these nurses.

You need a sign on your bedroom door directed at the nurses telling them to knock before entering.

Hatzloucha with this new team.

don't have a heart attack yet. baby is in the dining room. but ya, one bathroom for all of us

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 7:42 am
amother wrote:
don't have a heart attack yet. baby is in the dining room. but ya, one bathroom for all of us
Hug Hug :hug

Your situation is unbelievable. It is amazing you have kept perspective and your sense of humor.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 1:54 pm
amother wrote:

I am so sorry op. look what happened here to your thread...

Don't apologize! You've given me a nice dose of perspective...
I really hope you find a normal nurse pronto Sad
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics