Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
I'm having a tough time...

miriamnechama

Post Thu, Aug 30 2007, 8:51 pm
THis is really nuts but it's way past 3am by me and I'm still up.

I never used to be like this but for some time now I have no energy to do anything.... and ds no2 has such destructive hands that all I do all day long is run after him to see what he is doing. he comes back from cheder at 2 pm, and by the time I put him to bed I'm totally exhausted.

I don't know if I had trained my body but I cannot get out of this habbit, I go to rest sleep till 12am and then I'm wide awake and don't sleep well. naturally the next morning I need to go to sleep and the cycle repeats it self. then I find my self on thursday night cleaning the house and 2, 3am cus it's important for dh and if I wait with it, it's majour shalom bayis issues. ie he complains etc so I feel I have no choice. since I'm exhausted from the day. and now I'm still up at 3.45 am israeli time.

I really want to get back into my old pattern but I really don't know how to break the habbit.... any ideas??

also I don't know if this might be a slight cause, but can bc pills make you really tired and have no energy?

I really need an eitza it's majour shalom bayis... dh doesn't lke it when I'm, up all night, he claims that tiredness comes with anger and no patience... and I'm trying to break the habit.

queen

Post Thu, Aug 30 2007, 9:04 pm
you have no energy to do anything bec. you're not sleeping normally!!!! You've got to find a way not to be up until 3am. When does your child go to sleep???? Put on a timer and give yourself 45 minutes of UNINTERUPTED time to clean up. No talking on the phone or decluttering- only cleaning up. hopefully this will help.

have a good and clean Smile shabbos

miriamnechama

Post Fri, Aug 31 2007, 12:57 am
thanks I'll try that though it'll be hard to break the habit....

Crayon210

Post Fri, Aug 31 2007, 3:43 pm
Also, as hard as it is, do NOT do anything productive when you wake up in the middle of the night. It gives your body the message that it's okay that you're up. Sit and stare at the walls. It's hard, but it'll IYH pass.

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Aug 31 2007, 3:52 pm
Hi Crayon! I've missed you Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics