Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Thank you kindergarten teacher

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 8:10 am
I'm organising the mishloach munes for my son's kindergarten teacher from the entire class . I need help with a thank u note or poem . I know some will say that it has to come from my heart but first of all English is not my first language and second of all it's not just from my son .
It doesn't have to be very long
Also need one for the kindergarten head . If anyone could pls pls help me it's very much appreciated .

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 8:16 am
"When we send our children off to school each day, our greatest desire is that we be lucky enough to get a" Mommy" in school, to watch over our kinderlach. Someone who loves our children as much as we do. We are so thankful to Hakadosh Baruch Hu that YOU are their teacher. You are truly their Mommy in school and for that, we can never repay you!

Here's a small token of our appreciation for being such a terrific "Mommy" and giving us Menuchas Hadaas when we are away from our beloved children.

With wishes for a Purim Sameach,

(if she doesn't have children of her own, do not send this. It may hurt her)

Simple1

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 8:19 am
Once for Chanukah gift, parents were asked to each write two lines for the morah. It was somehow put together to give along with the gift.

Or can you ask the other mothers to see if anyone is good at writing poems to help you?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics