Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yaffi Wigs

Mide7

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 3:42 am
I am traveling to Israel this summer and I an thinking about buying a wig directly from Yaffi rather than through a sheitel macher that sells the brand. Has anyone else done this with Yaffi Wigs in Israel? I love the idea of the lacefront but I don't want to have to maintain the lace since I don't live in Israel. Would it cost me more than $3500 for 14 inch wig?

choco1

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 3:56 am
hi! I have a Yaffi wig, shouldn't be more than that and the lace front is beautiful and not hard to maintain at all. I have my wig for 2 1/2 years, really amazing BH.

You can pm me if you have any questions.

Good luck!

champion

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 5:16 am
I have two yaffi wigs. Both gorgeous. both lacefront (not the super delicate kind). Though I don't see the point in getting something so expensive if you won't be able to bring it to her to tweek to your liking.

you can pm me too.

TBT

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 3:28 pm
Anyone know her price range in shekels?

Munchkin3

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 6:52 am
champion wrote:
I have two yaffi wigs. Both gorgeous. both lacefront (not the super delicate kind). Though I don't see the point in getting something so expensive if you won't be able to bring it to her to tweek to your liking.

you can pm me too.

There customer service is terrible send my wig 5 times for repair’s every time came back with same problem

writinggirl

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 8:16 am
Who remembers terry juicy sweaters from 15 years ago?

amother
Bergamot

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 10:09 am
Munchkin3 wrote:
There customer service is terrible send my wig 5 times for repair’s every time came back with same problem

Have to second this. I don’t like mine. They kept messing mine up, cutting the lace too short and blaming me for their mistakes. Wouldn’t recommend
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels