Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Nunberg

WhatFor

Post Mon, Mar 05 2018, 8:34 pm
Have you been following this today? What the heck is up with him? Is he on drugs/ alcohol? Is this somehow part of a legal strategy? Are these antics amusing or are we watching a man unfortunately have a breakdown?

ETA: Here is just one of his multiple interviews today.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat.....tw_ma

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Mar 05 2018, 8:36 pm
I was wondering the same

doctorima

Post Mon, Mar 05 2018, 10:07 pm
In one interview they asked if he'd been drinking because he smelled of alcohol, but he denied it and said he'd only take his antidepression meds. His conduct seems utterly inexplicable - virtually begging Mueller to lock him up while insulting Trump, Sarah Huckabee and others.

Speculation is that he's trying to protect his close mentor Roger Stone, as Mueller's subpoena covered any communication between them, but who knows? There's certainly more mature and intelligent ways to handle it. I enjoyed the Mishpacha article about him last week, and now to see this breakdown - very sad!

mha3484

Post Mon, Mar 05 2018, 10:30 pm
Mishpacha had a feature on him this past shabbos. I can’t figure why they would want to feature someone that crude.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 1:06 am
I'm just so confused.

On the bright side, after watching that...interaction, I got to learn a little more about allegiances in the Trump administration.

It's been difficult to keep up on this season's Apprentice: White House edition, but what I've learned from.. whatever that was, is that Trump's former aide Nunberg likes Roger Stone (who was Nunberg's mentor) as well as Steve Bannon, but hates pretty much everyone else, like Lewendowski, Page, Kushner, Hicks, et al and most of all Trump?

I'm not even sure of their respective roles, I'll try to pay more attention in tomorrow's episode, but I'm pretty sure in due time, the record will show that they were all low-level aides who basically served to bring the president coffee and never had any significant role in the campaign or administration.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 1:07 am
mha3484 wrote:
Mishpacha had a feature on him this past shabbos. I can’t figure why they would want to feature someone that crude.

What was it about?

bigbird

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 3:42 am
I was also surprised at the mishpacha article. He makes no secret of the fact that he was ruthless in digging up dirt on the other side during the campaign... I didn’t come away from reading the article with any respect for him at all. Then I saw this and it just confirmed my feelings.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 11:20 am
Nebach.
The Mishpacha article was lousy timing, and probably will now result in better vetting and research before doing this kind of profile.
I really wish him well, menucha, and that he comes out smelling like roses because that will likely be best for the Jews in general, and the Jew in specific.

mha3484

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 11:24 am
WhatFor wrote:
What was it about?

It was a profile of him personally. I just felt that the quotes he gave and his overall demeanor were not what I expected from Mishpacha. I like when they profile lay people who have qualities that we try and learn from to be better people. I did not feel that he was in that category so I was just surprised.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Mar 06 2018, 11:25 am
WhatFor wrote:
I'm just so confused.

On the bright side, after watching that...interaction, I got to learn a little more about allegiances in the Trump administration.

It's been difficult to keep up on this season's Apprentice: White House edition, but what I've learned from.. whatever that was, is that Trump's former aide Nunberg likes Roger Stone (who was Nunberg's mentor) as well as Steve Bannon, but hates pretty much everyone else, like Lewendowski, Page, Kushner, Hicks, et al and most of all Trump?

I'm not even sure of their respective roles, I'll try to pay more attention in tomorrow's episode, but I'm pretty sure in due time, the record will show that they were all low-level aides who basically served to bring the president coffee and never had any significant role in the campaign or administration.

According to the internet, Trump doesn't drink coffee Wink

His aides baffle me. But I can't say I'm surprised anymore. After some pretty wacky people (bannon, KellyAnne Conway, scaramucci, rapid succession of campaign advisors....) and revolving doors with people being fired faster than they were hired, I'm just not surprised.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics