Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Models Eat Tissues To Stay Thin
Previous  1  2  3

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Mar 09 2018, 12:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:
All a boy has to hear is that his mother is unhappy with her weight or come home from Yeshiva to find the fridge stocked with diet products and he immediately understands that excess weight is something to get rid of.

"But Ma, you look fine? Why do want to want to torture yourself?.. And where are the cookies? You mean you want to torture me too?" She's nuts.* I hope I find a girl who isn't nuts because I want to be able to keep certain things in the house.

*But of course I'll never let her know I think that. I love and respect her too much.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Mar 09 2018, 1:21 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
"But Ma, you look fine? Why do want to want to torture yourself?.. And where are the cookies? You mean you want to torture me too?" She's nuts.* I hope I find a girl who isn't nuts because I want to be able to keep certain things in the house.

*But of course I'll never let her know I think that. I love and respect her too much.

And if there is an Ami, Binah or Mishpacha magazine in the house, and he picks it up and reads it, there are loads of weight loss articles in those, so if his mother, aunts or sisters are not constantly talking diet talk, he will see it somewhere.

And yes, there are boys who would rather have food in the house than have a size 2 wife.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics