Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
His Cries Are Not A Normal Baby's Cries

Yael

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 11:33 am
Elkie and Ari Hoffman were married last year, and like most young couples they received the beautiful news that they were expecting a child. What began as a newlywed’s dream, however, quickly turned to every parent’s nightmare. Their son was born with a severe birth defect.

Aryeh’s cleft lip keeps him in a constant state of pain and frustration. Like most infants, he cris - however his cries are not a normal baby’s cries. He is unable to properly eat.

After consulting with doctors and rabbanim Elkie and Ari have arrived at one option: Facial reconstruction surgery. The procedure recommended to them, however, costs a shocking $35,000. Aryeh’s parents are at a loss, as this is their son’s chance at a normal, pain-free life.

An emergency fund has been started to raise money for Aryeh’s surgery. “”This is a desperate plea from a mom who is terrified, “ campaign text reads, “who wants the best for her baby.”

Surely every mother prays for a pain-free life for their child. Whether Elkie’s prayers will be answered, however, has yet to be revealed.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL CAMPAIGN

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics