Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Parking spaces in Yerushalayim?

french mummy

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 4:37 am
Dh and I are planning to hire a car while in Israel we are just a bit concerned of where to park the car at night. We will be staying in the Lev Yerushalayim which a hotel on King George (near Ben Yehuda)

Can you tell me if you know any parking lot in the area and how much would it cost.

Actually we are not so sure to stay at the Lev but would be willing to look at another hotel. Do you know any glatt kosher hotel ?
What about the Jerusalem Gold?

lst

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 6:02 am
There are places around town that you can park at night, after a certain it doesnt cost money, but in general ,during the day street parking cost money. I think it might be after 6, but Im not sure.
The Jerusalem Gold I heard is a decent hotel,and I am pretty sure they have a parking lot. Glatt kosher hotels also are the Prima Kings, the Prima Palace, and for more money the Jerusalem Pearl and the Sheraton Plaza. They might be significantly more though.
I know the Jerusalem Pearl has a parking lot but it costs money to park there even you are staying there.
Also there is the Rennaisance-its not in town, its on Herzl, closer to Har Nof and Bayit Vegan, but I've heard good things about it, not sure about prices though.

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 11:02 pm
there's a parking lot underneath Lev Yeruushalayim. Ask them about it.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 11:14 pm
Don't go to the Prima Royale. Their "deluxe" rooms are called like that because there's a tv and a coffee machine, and their jacuzi suite is just a big(ger) room with a bathtub with some options.

farmom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 11:24 pm
Lev Yerushalayim is a decent hotel, the rooms are pretty simple. It has a great location.

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 6:49 pm
I lived in lev yerushalayim for awhile. It was ok.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics