Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did you know?
Previous  1  2  3

crust

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 6:46 pm
amother wrote:
Calling you out. You did not mention anything about chocolate babka.

The selfishness of not sharing her recipe!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 6:59 pm
THIS is why DH does not know my screen name, and why I'm careful about who I know in real life knows it (other women).

Years ago, DH tried to log in as a woman, and Yael caught him right away. He has an odd way of writing, and she checked the IP. She contacted me immediately, I confronted him, and his shenanigans stopped. He still denies it was him, but who else would be posting from our IP with his writing style? Mad

Yael

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 7:48 pm
The vast majority of Imamother forums are private and hidden from the public. All private messages are completely private. Even google cannot access any of the non-public sections. We have very good security on Imamother. There are no loopholes or ways to get around it. We even recently upgraded our security to https for all of Imamother. This is an additional layer of security on top of our already tight security.

On desktop mode you can check which sections are public and which are private. The asterisk next to each forum name means this section is public. Typically all sensitive forums are private and non sensitive forums are public.
It’s a fine balance to keep Imamother private while also allowing new members to find us through google searches.
If you feel that any particular forum that is currently public should be switched to private because it’s more sensitive than originally thought please let me know and I can change it.

enneamom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 8:08 pm
Yael, thanks for always being so on top of everything!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics