Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
When do u start with real clothing

Blumy

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:46 am
My baby is almost six months and she's still in strechies. It's just so much easier to put on etc. When did u change over ur baby to real clothing like shirts and leggings instead of strechies?

Blessing1

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:48 am
In the summer when going out, from newborn. In the winter when inside usually like 8-9 months. Also depends on my mood. Sometimes in the mood of dressing them
Up, sometimes it's easy stretchie.

mha3484

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:49 am
My husband does a lot of the diaper changes and he finds it easier with an undershirt with snaps so my baby wears a lot of soft pants and undershirts. When its cold I have a fleece suit with feet so socks are not an issue.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:50 am
A lot of it depends on when they start crawling, pulling up, starting to walk. Once DD got mobile, she started wearing proper clothes. She needed the freedom of movement, but protection from the floor, too.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:51 am
Never did strechies (never even heard of them until Ima).

lfab

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:57 am
From day 1. I love all those teeny tiny outfits and dressing my babies up. Everything is cuter in tiny. I do make sure that it's all comfortable though, nothing stiff or scratchy materials.

Zehava

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:58 am
When going out, from newborn. When they start crawling I do bodysuits and leggings at home, and when they start playgroup they have to be dressed in going out clothes every day.

pesek zman

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:58 am
I like the look and ease of one piece, until they are starting to try to walk. I had plenty of shirts/pants but didn't order that till closer to a year

Gerbera

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 9:59 am
Once they start walking - my daughter is 11 months and in a sleeper all day. Don't see the point of the clothes...im not into dressing up babies as well. She's my fifth girls and I've got barely any "real" clothing from them all combined. Anything I have was a gift.

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 10:17 am
My baby is probably my last so I’m living it up in the clothing department!

ETA: I started at practically newborn, but I don’t mess around with difficult outfits (unless it’s so perfect it’s worth it) and I avoid the ones that have a hundred snaps. If it looks annoying at the store, I know I’ll never use it at home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics