Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Haven't stopped eating... feel heavy and sick!!!!!

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 10:48 am
Feel disgusting I haven't stopped eating my oily foods. I've been in the kitchen all pesach nibbling from everything.., now I'm just yawning from exhaustion., my body can't digest all this so it's exhausted., should I start now dieting?? I need self control, will power which I don't possess

Amalia

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 12:53 pm
Same here.

And the more I eat, the more depressed I get, and therefore I eat more. And so it goes. Argh

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 1:20 pm
I can SO relate. I lost a lot of weight recently but in the past 4 weeks I gained 8 pounds...iut freaks me out. I dont want to go up any more. so yesterday and tonight I went for a run (no matter how bad physically and depressed I felt) and shlepped myself to OA for the first time, which was an awakening experience.

please dont beat yourself up . but also dont lean back and continue harming yourself.

no matter how helpless you feel start NOW. do yourself the favor. NOTHING is lost. you are NORMAL. resisting delicious food when wie are stressed, tired and moody is very very hard. ignore what was and concentrate on what you can do NOW.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 1:22 pm
and huge hugs to you. I really feel so sorry you go through this. is IS indeed so hard. well done for realising your situation and try to make yourself feel better by taking a bath or putting on some perfume, sitting on the balcony or reading a short story.

no matter what u ate u deserve to be kind to yourself

lavenderchimes

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 1:33 pm
I just gave in to eating cake and eggs during the day, meat and french fries at night. Tonight I am making pizza. I'll do better after Pesach!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise