Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Brooklyn contractor recommendation

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 1:32 pm
Looking for recommendations for a good contractor to do a house renovation, needs to be well priced and reliable that will get the work done on time and will be honest about the work.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 2:00 pm
King Contracters 13476785735.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 2:01 pm
amother wrote:
King Contracters 13476785735.

Did you use them and what was your experience?

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 5:49 pm
Please dont just rely on imamother for such a major project. Ask everybody you speak to if they by any chance know of anybody that used a contractor within the last 2 yrs. You'd be surprised where it's taking you.
When I was looking for a builder I thought that I'll never get anywhere. And pleasantly to my surprise once I started I got too many names already.
For one, my mothers exercise buddy her daughter has just finished building. A cousin of mine I "by mistake" found out that's she's also looking for builders so we connected. And the list can go on and on. All you need to do is become a yenta

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 5:52 pm
amother wrote:
Please dont just rely on imamother for such a major project. Ask everybody you speak to if they by any chance know of anybody that used a contractor within the last 2 yrs. You'd be surprised where it's taking you.
When I was looking for a builder I thought that I'll never get anywhere. And pleasantly to my surprise once I started I got too many names already.
For one, my mothers exercise buddy her daughter has just finished building. A cousin of mine I "by mistake" found out that's she's also looking for builders so we connected. And the list can go on and on. All you need to do is become a yenta

I am not from Brooklyn and really don’t have connections to ask. I wish I did but I’m hoping to hear some names here and then try to do research.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 7:32 pm
amother wrote:
Did you use them and what was your experience?

Yes. Had excellent experience several years back. Im not in Brooklyn. Ask them For Brooklyn references so you can see completed projects. Most of their work now is in park slope, midwood/BP, Manhattan.

spring chick

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 8:14 pm
I would recommend sendy neuwirth.
He's a local contractor in Brooklyn. Both myself and my parents used him and we're very happy with his work and ability to meet deadlines.
He'll understand what you are looking to achieve and will be open and honest about his pricing

His number is 917-604-6254
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries