Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Toddler wedding Gown Lakewood

Power1Mom

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 10:18 pm
Hi! I’m looking for a place to buy or rent a dress in Lakewood for my 2 year old, for my brother’s wedding.
I really don’t want to break the bank, but I want it to be beautiful! It’s our last sibling wedding, and we want it to be special, but spending a ton of money for 1 night hurts.
Any leads?

smilethere1

Post Sun, Apr 08 2018, 11:45 pm
Chk amazon. I bought a short little dress for my 2yr old. Shes only gonna be there for pix.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 9:51 am
There's a g'mach for free that I've visited, and they have adorable tulle-style gowns for toddlers (other gowns for girls as well). You just pay for the cleaning. I just need to remember their name. In Pine River, IIRC. Anyone know whom I'm talking about?

ETA: Name just popped back into my head! I will pm you as she may not want it posted online.

L K

Post Wed, Jan 16 2019, 10:24 pm
Chayalle wrote:
There's a g'mach for free that I've visited, and they have adorable tulle-style gowns for toddlers (other gowns for girls as well). You just pay for the cleaning. I just need to remember their name. In Pine River, IIRC. Anyone know whom I'm talking about?

ETA: Name just popped back into my head! I will pm you as she may not want it posted online.

Chayalle, could you let me know their name too plz?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics