Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Phoenix vs scottsdale

c899

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 6:14 pm
Hi has anyone been to pheonix or scottsdale for vacation and can give me some information regarding minyanim, kosher food and some fun things to do????
Appreciate it!

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 6:44 pm
I was there a few years ago so I don't know anything about the current restaurant situation. The Chabad website is really helpful.

http://www.chabadofscottsdale......12867

We ended up staying in Scottsdale because there are hotels within walking distance of the shul. IIRC Phoenix doesn't have any hotels in the Jewish area, but the shul has an apartment for rent or you could try Airbnb.

ETA: For things to do check out this thread. I'm the burgundy amother. Just didn't want to type it all up again. https://www.imamother.com/foru.....32566

c899

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 11:17 pm
Thanks! Not staying for shabbos so dont need to be walking distance to the shul, thinking of staying in phoenix, are there kosher food places nearby?
Also what did u do at the grand canyon there are tours? I can't imagine spending more than 5 minutes there and not be bored!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics