Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Moving

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 10:26 pm
Hi we decided to move to ISRAEL but before it’s confirmed we would like to try it out for a month or so. What I’m worried about is cheder/school. Are the rebbes teachers caring? Do they work with the parents? Are they tough and strict? My kids are in best places now with caring soft emotional rebbes and teachers.
? Do they listen to you if there is a problem? And my kids don’t really know how to fight back if someone hurts them my kids are probably the most sensitive good kids in class. And what are the hours? And do they get breakfast snack lunch as my kids get here?

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 10:27 pm
None of these questions can he answered unless you're specific about which school/s you're considering. There are hundreds of schools in Israel.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 10:33 pm
Op I mean this in a nice way, but you don’t sound ready at all to move to Israel. I think you should walk back from your decision, and start the slow, steady process of doing research and gathering information, speaking to people and doing the hard work of discovering for yourselves if this is really a good idea for your family. From your post it doesn’t seem to me that you have done this yet. (If I’m mistaken, disregard my comments)

DrMom

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 2:29 am
Echoing what the previous two posters said.

Imagine if you posted this to a bunch of American mothers:

amother wrote:
Hi we decided to move to AMERICA but before it’s confirmed we would like to try it out for a month or so. What I’m worried about is cheder/school. Are the rebbes teachers caring? Do they work with the parents? Are they tough and strict? My kids are in best places now and we want to make sure they will be happy in America.
? Do they listen to you if there is a problem? And my kids aren't so good at sports. Is that a problem? And what are the hours? Is there transportation? How much is tuition?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics