Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Does anyone know how to get rid of the news feeds in Snapcha

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 7:09 am
Hi. Many of my kids friends have Snapchat. I see that there is a news feed that is very inappropriate. Does anyone know how to disable this on an iPod. Already don't have internet feature on it. We are on Israel but my kids go to a school where most kids have these things. I don't want them to have to sneak things behind my back and Snapchat is a lot of fun the only problem I have with it is the news feed. Anybody has any advice I would be very appreciative.

singleagain

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 8:03 am
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I.....ories

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 10:12 am
Thank you so much have you tried this will it get rid of everything. There is nothing there that I want my kids to see. I didn't subscribe to any of them they just show up automatically. So just to clarify if I haven't subscribed to them there is a way to unsubscribe.

Last edited by amother on Fri, Apr 13 2018, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 10:12 am
Double post

singleagain

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 10:14 am
I actually don't use Snapchat. So, I'm not 100% sure how it works. But I'd suggest trying this way and then if it's not today stopping it. Maybe try looking on a Snapchat's website or st

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 10:15 am
Thank you I Googled a bunch of ways and none of them worked for me. In the meantime Snapchat is deleted for them but they are not too happy about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children