Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Claritin D (with Decongestant

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 7:01 pm
I'm trying to find Claritin D on Amazon, so I can make a quick purchase, but all the items listed seem to be for regular Claritin without the decongestant. I'd be happy with Allegra with decongestant too, if that's available.
If anyone can help me find the right link, I'd be most grateful! Thanks all.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 7:05 pm
Could it be that they won't sell it online because it's controlled substance? They always ask for Id when I buy the one with congestant

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 7:08 pm
amother wrote:
Could it be that they won't sell it online because it's controlled substance? They always ask for Id when I buy the one with congestant

That could be! I hadn't thought of that. Thanks! I guess I'll make time for a trip to the pharmacy.

animeme

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 7:14 pm
It has pseudoephedrine, so it would be behind the counter in a store and need ID. So I assume you can't buy it online.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 8:39 pm
You might not be able to buy it online, but if you have a local pharmacy that delivers they might deliver it to you

OutATowner

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 9:25 pm
I couls not find any allegraD this year, so I take regular allegra and a sinus pressure med and the pharmacist said that combo is allegraD. (Both store brands)Just letting you know in case you cant find it in stores too.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 9:27 pm
OutATowner wrote:
I couls not find any allegraD this year, so I take regular allegra and a sinus pressure med and the pharmacist said that combo is allegraD. (Both store brands)Just letting you know in case you cant find it in stores too.

Thank you! If I can't find ir I'll have to speak to my ENT and will ask about what you wrote.

OutATowner

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 9:33 pm
Refuah shelama! Today was particulary rough allergy weather.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 12 2018, 9:35 pm
Amen!

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 13 2018, 11:26 am
You guys were right. And it seems that I have to go in person to the local pharmacy as it can't be delivered. I didn't realize it contained a controlled ingredient.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics