Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
SnugGliderâ„¢ Infant Car Seat Swing Frame

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Sep 04 2007, 11:42 am
anyone used this?

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Sep 05 2007, 11:13 pm
there was a recent recall on these swings.

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Sep 05 2007, 11:27 pm
where did you hear that? I haven't found any recall, and graco still sells the frame from their website with no warning. please let me know.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 2:02 pm
check the cpsc website- www.cpsc.gov. I subscribe to their recalls on juvenile products & everytime there is a recall I get an email. I went and checked & the recent recall on Graco swings affects seven million swings manufactured before 1997- I believe that you are in the clear. I wanted one of them also & I never found one around here.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 3:44 pm
yes, I noticed the carseat I have (from 2006) was listed on the recall list. I nearly panicked until I noticed the recall was in 2003. ok, thanks. I'd still like some feedback on the product itself if possible.

chanaroch- I haven't seen them in stores, only online. you can go to gracobaby.com if you still want one- they sell it and have links to other sites that do.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 8:25 pm
I'm not sure- my baby is 6 months old on 9/9- but she's only 13 lbs, which I'm ssuming means I have lots of use left in my car seat. She does wake up the second the car motion is gone tho- I dunno, do you think it's worth it?

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Sep 07 2007, 12:38 pm
I dunno, chanaroch. I don't know your baby. my son outgrew his infant carseat, I'm thinking of it for the next kid. I figure it would be good for travel and I don't want to get an expensive travel swing. I think it might also come in handy in the kitchen, so I can cook and watch the baby while my son naps... (wishful thinking, right?)

do you know anyone who has it? maybe you can try it out. I don't think any of my friends have them, otherwise I would have tested it myself. most reviews say that it's a good swing, though some parents don't like that there are only 2 speeds and that they're such different speeds. that's all I can find on it.

chaylizi

Post Fri, Sep 07 2007, 12:42 pm
I guess I'll have to see. no one I know has even heard of it when I ask them. the reviews I've seen have mothers either loving it or cursing it to the heavens- so I guess it's a toss up. if you get one- send me a review to tell me how you like it.

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Sep 07 2007, 12:48 pm
if I get one I'll be happy to send you a review, but I'm due in 2.5 months, so it may be awhile Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics