Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
I passed my road test, but I feel miserable!!!

RW

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 4:17 pm
I just took my road test this morning. The driving examiner was so mean, he kept yelling at me for my mistakes. I passed by the skin of my teeth but I was so traumatized by the experience that when I came home, I broke down in tears when I told my husband that I passed. I know I should be excited that I am now a lisecenced driver, but that was a very traumatic 9 minutes!!!! 😭sorry, I just really needed to vent about the experience. Any one else have a horrible experience when taking the road test? Please share! 😁

tichellady

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 4:37 pm
I had the same exact experience only I was 16. I took driving lessons after I passed because I felt so unconfident. That was a long time ago and while I’m not the most confident driver, I definitely do and can drive. It will be ok.

dvorak613

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 4:41 pm
I feel like nastiness is a job requirement at the DMV. I took the road test several times before passing and every single time, including the time I passed, they were so nasty. But hey, now that you passed, you don't have to deal with that ever again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics