Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why are Trump's affairs a legal issue?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Blush

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 6:01 pm
Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen had his office raided recently and materials relating to several woman Trump has supposedly had affairs with was seized. Why is this important? Maybe Trump had affairs, and maybe he didn't. I think most everybody assumes there have been numerous affairs. Why is Trump's affairs a legal issue?

causemommysaid

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 6:57 pm
I wonder that too. Personally I think Russia is a bigger deal but that's just me...

amother
Lavender

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 6:59 pm
amother wrote:
Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen had his office raided recently and materials relating to several woman Trump has supposedly had affairs with was seized. Why is this important? Maybe Trump had affairs, and maybe he didn't. I think most everybody assumes there have been numerous affairs. Why is Trump's affairs a legal issue?

Agree with this. Clinton clearly had a lot of affairs as well and it was never a legal issue until he lied under oath.

Amarante

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 7:12 pm
The affair isn’t what the probe is about except to the extent that it might have been an illegal campaign contribution since Cohen claims he paid Stormy off.

However the raid and investigation into Cohen is about possible money laundering, collusion with Russians and unsavory business Practices.

The raids were the culmination of months of investigation into Cohen including wire taps. It is only because of the evidence gathered that the very high threshold for the search of a lawyers office was granted by a Federal judge. They had to show probable cause that crimes were being committed.

It is only speculation as to whether those crimes involve Trump but since Cohen was Trump’s fixer for years and the Trump organization has had dealings with all kinds of unsavory international criminals throughout the years, Cohen is more of a worry than Mueller to Trump

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 7:18 pm
Don’t you realize that they are desperately trying to find any negative behavior on Trump?

Whatever they found til now didn’t affect his presidency. They’re hoping the next thing will.

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 7:52 pm
Anyone who didn't realize Trump is a player after the ski slop confrontation with his wife and mistress is willfully blind. Who cares?

The press is nauseating with the attention they are giving the bimbos. The way Monica Lewinsky and the other friends of Bill's were ripped apart and these Bimbos elevated smacks of a double standard.

I also am nauseated from the attention Michele Obama got versus the attention Melania gets. Melania is much classier and more suitable for magazine covers.

The press and late night thinks making fun of Trump's coloring, hair, hands, etc is suitable fodder. Imagine the outcry if anyone made fun of Obama's ears. Why didn't we hear about that daily? Why is Melania's accent ok to mock?

marina

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 7:59 pm
amother wrote:
Don’t you realize that they are desperately trying to find any negative behavior on Trump?

Whatever they found til now didn’t affect his presidency. They’re hoping the next thing will.

I can see why you'd want to be anonymous for this. I don't blame you.

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:04 pm
marina wrote:
I can see why you'd want to be anonymous for this. I don't blame you.

I agree. Being a republican and supporting Trump is a crime on this site.

marina

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:05 pm
Squishy wrote:
Anyone who didn't realize Trump is a player after the ski slop confrontation with his wife and mistress is willfully blind. Who cares?

The press is nauseating with the attention they are giving the bimbos. The way Monica Lewinsky and the other friends of Bill's were ripped apart and these Bimbos elevated smacks of a double standard.

I also am nauseated from the attention Michele Obama got versus the attention Melania gets. Melania is much classier and more suitable for magazine covers.

The press and late night thinks making fun of Trump's coloring, hair, hands, etc is suitable fodder. Imagine the outcry if anyone made fun of Obama's ears. Why didn't we hear about that daily? Why is Melania's accent ok to mock?

So much in here.

1. I care. I care if my president is a ******* who had an affair with a [filth] star several days after his wife gave birth. I would not have voted for Clinton had I known about Monica. Some pple care.
[edited for language]

2. Melania wants nothing to do with this presidency. So she gets less attention. Also, why is she classier and more suitable for magazine covers? What does that even mean? Michelle was a lawyer not a model and we only feature presidential wives on magazines when they are models?

3. Making fun of Trump's coloring, hair is not ok and Comey is getting considerable flak for that. As he should

4. Making fun of Trump's hands is fine because he brought his "hand" size into a presidential debate.

5. Making fun of accents is fine. People mock presidents' accents all the time. So many funny obama accents videos out there. nbd.

marina

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:16 pm
amother wrote:
I agree. Being a republican and supporting Trump is a crime on this site.

time to separate those out and stop the drama. Neither is a crime and only one reflects poor judgment.

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:22 pm
marina wrote:
So much in here.

1. I care. I care if my president is an a****** who had an affair with a [filth] star several days after his wife gave birth. I would not have voted for Clinton had I known about Monica. Some pple care.

2. Melania wants nothing to do with this presidency. So she gets less attention. Also, why is she classier and more suitable for magazine covers? What does that even mean? Michelle was a lawyer not a model and we only feature presidential wives on magazines when they are models?

3. Making fun of Trump's coloring, hair is not ok and Comey is getting considerable flak for that. As he should

4. Making fun of Trump's hands is fine because he brought his "hand" size into a presidential debate.

5. Making fun of accents is fine. People mock presidents' accents all the time. So many funny obama accents videos out there. nbd.

Can we use clean language on here? :arrow:

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:23 pm
marina wrote:
So much in here.

1. I care. I care if my president is an a****** who had an affair with a [filth] star several days after his wife gave birth. I would not have voted for Clinton had I known about Monica. Some pple care.

3. Making fun of Trump's coloring, hair is not ok and Comey is getting considerable flak for that.

How did you get the word [....] passed the filter if I can't get zex passed?

1. Honestly, when someone cheats on his wife doesn't make it worse. Many men cheat when their wife if pregnant or just gave birth. A player is a player. His second and third wives knew what they were marrying. I don't think his affairs are the issue with the never Trumpers. It is too stir the pot.

2. Melania is involved as first lady. Her involvement is not featured. She is not asked to be interviewed. Designers boycotted her before it was apparent what her role would be. Her only "crime" is being married to this president. A different and more popular with the press presidential spouse, and she would be all over the covers.

When it is a fashion magazine, we traditionally have fashionable women on the covers. It is more normal to have first ladies on different types of magazines. Why was Barabra Bush not on Vogue, but Michelle is touted by them as their celebrity pet? You can honestly say there is no double standard?

5. Melania didn't choose to run for office. It is NOT ok to make fun of her accent. It is horrible behavior. IRL I have scolded boys who made fun of one of their friend's mothers accents. It disgusting.

I am kind of surprised at you that you find this behavior OK. You say you immigrated here as a child. I imagine there may be traces of your origins in your speech or your parents have accents.

Mommyg8

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:24 pm
amother wrote:
Can we use clean language on here? :arrow:

I'm surprised this wasn't censored...

But I have to admit the language is appropriate in this context...

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 8:27 pm
marina wrote:
time to separate those out and stop the drama. Neither is a crime and only one reflects poor judgment.

Disagree.
Nobody supports Trump for his zex affairs or his rude tweets.
The only people who support him are people who share republican values with him.

marina

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:20 pm
Squishy wrote:
How did you get the word [....] passed the filter if I can't get zex passed?

1. Honestly, when someone cheats on his wife doesn't make it worse. Many men cheat when their wife if pregnant or just gave birth. A player is a player. His second and third wives knew what they were marrying. I don't think his affairs are the issue with the never Trumpers. It is too stir the pot.

2. Melania is involved as first lady. Her involvement is not featured. She is not asked to be interviewed. Designers boycotted her before it was apparent what her role would be. Her only "crime" is being married to this president. A different and more popular with the press presidential spouse, and she would be all over the covers.

When it is a fashion magazine, we traditionally have fashionable women on the covers. It is more normal to have first ladies on different types of magazines. Why was Barabra Bush not on Vogue, but Michelle is touted by them as their celebrity pet? You can honestly say there is no double standard?

5. Melania didn't choose to run for office. It is NOT ok to make fun of her accent. It is horrible behavior. IRL I have scolded boys who made fun of one of their friend's mothers accents. It disgusting.

I am kind of surprised at you that you find this behavior OK. You say you immigrated here as a child. I imagine there may be traces of your origins in your speech or your parents have accents.

0. Dk, your guess is as good as mine. LOL

1. Yes, timing can make a terrible betrayal even worse.

2. I am under the impression that she does not want to be involved as first lady, She doesn't live in the White House, she doesn't take an active role in anything, she doesn't have a cause. And I don't know what you would ask her in an interview. What specific interests or plans does she have?

Also, I dk Melania seems to be featured regularly in Vogue. https://www.vogue.com/tag/cele.....trump

3. Yes my parents have thick accents and we - their kids- make fun of them all the time. You don't find this video funny? Isn't this the same thing?

marina

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:32 pm
amother wrote:
Disagree.
Nobody supports Trump for his zex affairs or his rude tweets.
The only people who support him are people who share republican values with him.

Trump does not share republican values with anyone. He identifies as whatever suits him at the time. Here he is identifying as a democrat.

Also, cheating on your wives, paying off [filth] stars, firing everyone who doesn't agree with you, threatening to jail your opponents, badmouthing people just because of their ethnicity, grabbing pussies, mocking disabled people, lying over 60% of the time, talking about women like they are garbage, insulting your political allies, and excusing violence - these are not republican values.

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:42 pm
marina wrote:
0. Dk, your guess is as good as mine. LOL

1. Yes, timing can make a terrible betrayal even worse.

2. I am under the impression that she does not want to be involved as first lady, She doesn't live in the White House, she doesn't take an active role in anything, she doesn't have a cause. And I don't know what you would ask her in an interview. What specific interests or plans does she have?

Also, I dk Melania seems to be featured regularly in Vogue. https://www.vogue.com/tag/cele.....trump

3. Yes my parents have thick accents and we - their kids- make fun of them all the time. You don't find this video funny? Isn't this the same thing?

2. She lives in the White House. She stayed in NY to finish out her son's school term with him. She does have an active role. She regularly visits different areas. Today she was at Barbara Bush's funeral and was filmed engaging with Obama. She planned the Easter celebrations recently. She decorated the WH for Xmas. Her cause is bullying. She is a bright woman who was involved in her own businesses, and she speaks five languages. She definitely has opinions. It is said she regularly influences her husband.

3. I find the video appalling. I am sorry. Mocking your parents' accents is different than if an enemy did it; although, I would have put a stop to it if it was my children. Children have ti be taught that mocking someone is wrong.

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:44 pm
marina wrote:
Trump does not share republican values with anyone. He identifies as whatever suits him at the time. Here he is identifying as a democrat.

Also, cheating on your wives, paying off [filth] stars, firing everyone who doesn't agree with you, threatening to jail your opponents, badmouthing people just because of their ethnicity, grabbing pussies, mocking disabled people, lying over 60% of the time, talking about women like they are garbage, insulting your political allies, and excusing violence - these are not republican values.

No one is saying we should adopt his personality.

His plans for the country resonate with a lot of people. American Blacks and Hispanics are arey the lowest levels of unemployment. This is good even if the leader is a cheater.

Yael

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:44 pm
I cleaned up the bad language in this thread. Please refrain from using bad language in the future.
I will add the word to the word censor. In 14 years of Imamother it’s never come up before even once. What

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Apr 21 2018, 9:45 pm
marina wrote:

I said I agree with his republican values. The stuff he does that works for the republican ideology.
With nothing else.
Your whole second paragraph is about stuff I never said that myself or other people agree with about Trumps behavior.

So stop putting words into my mouth.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics