Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why are Trump's affairs a legal issue?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:02 am
Marina, are you really so arrogant and self centered, that you don’t even think there’s a good enough reason why millions of people voted for Trump?

Do you really believe millions of Americans are that dumb?
Are you really so egoistic to believe that millions of people don’t see so much good in what he does?

(And don’t bring up his affairs, tweets, and many lies. We all know that about him without you reminding us. But they just don’t take anything away from his accomplishments)

marina

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:26 am
Yael wrote:
I cleaned up the bad language in this thread. Please refrain from using bad language in the future.
I will add the word to the word censor. In 14 years of Imamother it’s never come up before even once. What

I am pleased to be at the forefront of important changes!

marina

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:31 am
amother wrote:
Marina, are you really so arrogant and self centered, that you don’t even think there’s a good enough reason why millions of people voted for Trump?

Do you really believe millions of Americans are that dumb?
Are you really so egoistic to believe that millions of people don’t see so much good in what he does?

(And don’t being up his affairs, tweets, and many lies. We all know that about him without you reminding us. But they just don’t take anything away from his accomplishments)

even if I could agree that people could have excused voting for him in 2016, to continue supporting him now, after seeing how little good he has done, how destructive he is and what an embarrassment he is generally, I do think it shows poor judgment to continue supporting him now.

Which is why many republicans want nothing to do with him.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:35 am
marina wrote:
even if I could agree that people could have excused voting for him in 2016, to continue supporting him now, after seeing how little good he has done, how destructive he is and what an embarrassment he is generally, I do think it shows poor judgment to continue supporting him now.

Millions of people think he accomplished a lot and we know he will continue to do what he promised.
He is also not being destructive in any way.

Weirdo? Yes. Controversial? Yes. Unprofessional and and sometimes crazy? Yes.
Destructive? No.

I doubt I’ll be the only person voting for him again.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:37 am
marina wrote:

I support his policies on immigration and business. Many poor Americans who are seeing improvement in their lives support him. Many see him as a champion of their values. I support him with the movement he made even so far on the Koreas.

I can't support the blind never Trumpers.

There are good and bad aspects of his Presidency. His opponents can't see any good, so they look foolish to those that can see the other side.

marina

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:40 am
List of republicans against Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....dents

It's not about republicans or democrats. It's about common decency. About not lowering your standards to elect the scum of the earth to leader of the free world.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:45 am
marina wrote:
List of republicans against Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....dents

It's not about republicans or democrats. It's about common decency. About not lowering your standards to elect the scum of the earth to leader of the free world.

You don’t have to bring a video to prove each of your posts.
We all know many republicans aren’t too fond of him.

However, basic respect to others, is that when millions of people do agree with SOME of the things Trumo does, don’t say we have bad judgement.
Realize that maybe you’re the one with the bad judgement, if you can’t even find one positive thing about him.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:48 am
amother wrote:

However, basic respect to others, is that when millions of people do agree with SOME of the things Trumo does, don’t say we have bad judgement.
Realize that maybe you’re the one with the bad judgement, if you can’t even find one positive thing about him.

there are other people who can be president.

Do you continue on shidduch because you found one nice thing about him?

marina

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:48 am
Squishy wrote:
I support his policies on immigration and business. Many poor Americans who are seeing improvement in their lives support him. Many see him as a champion of their values. I support him with the movement he made even so far on the Koreas.

I can't support the blind never Trumpers.

There are good and bad aspects of his Presidency. His opponents can't see any good, so they look foolish to those that can see the other side.

Even if you agree with him on immigration and business and even if you find good aspects to his presidency, doesn't there come a time when you are so disgusted with his conduct that no policies will override that? Why do we tolerate this from our leaders?

Why can't you say, hey I agree with Trump on immigration and business, but he's a terrible human being and so I won't support him and will instead support others who are better people and whose policies I also agree with?

Why can't you say, hey I voted for Trump because I didn't like Hillary, but he is really a horrible excuse for a human being and I will support other candidates against him in 2020.

Last edited by marina on Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

marina

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 1:52 am
amother wrote:

I don't care how may positive things you can find to say about him. If you continue to support a man who has acts and speaks about women and disabled and minorities the way he does, that's bad judgment. And that's putting it so mildly, actually.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:00 am
amother wrote:
there are other people who can be president.

Do you continue on shidduch because you found one nice thing about him?

Yeah they can. But he did win.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:03 am
marina wrote:
I don't care how may positive things you can find to say about him. If you continue to support a man who has acts and speaks about women and disabled and minorities the way he does, that's bad judgment. And that's putting it so mildly, actually.

1.Plenty presidents before him acted in similar manner.

2. He is our president now. He will be for another 2 years at least.
It’s irrelevant who voted for him.
So I choose to look at the great things he is doing to our country, rather than his craziness.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:16 am
amother wrote:
Yeah they can. But he did win.

Correct. That doesn't necessitate supporting him for another term.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:17 am
amother wrote:
1.Plenty presidents before him acted in similar manner.

2. He is our president now. He will be for another 2 years at least.
It’s irrelevant who voted for him.
So I choose to look at the great things he is doing to our country, rather than his craziness.

help us by listing them.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:18 am
marina wrote:
Even if you agree with him on immigration and business and even if you find good aspects to his presidency, doesn't there come a time when you are so disgusted with his conduct that no policies will override that? Why do we tolerate this from our leaders?

Why can't you say, hey I agree with Trump on immigration and business, but he's a terrible human being and so I won't support him and will instead support others who are better people and whose policies I also agree with?

Why can't you say, hey I voted for Trump because I didn't like Hillary, but he is really a horrible excuse for a human being and I will support other candidates against him in 2020.

If those candidates were smart enough to adopt his policies, I could support them.

As a pure cost benefit analysis Trump wins. I look at it as having Trump in the White House versus the good of the country.

I always found Hillary slimy from way back when as a newbie she made $100,000 buying options. This couldn't be done without committing fraud. What she did to the women her husband abused is despicable.

Trump being a player doesn't bother me. The women he fooled around with knew what they were after which was money and power. On a one to one level, he is charming. He was not grabbing anyone who was not sending out but signals.

Trump does respect smart capable woman.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:24 am
Squishy wrote:
If those candidates were smart enough to adopt his policies, I could support them.

As a pure cost benefit analysis Trump wins. I look at it as having Trump in the White House versus the good of the country.

I always found Hillary slimy from way back when as a newbie she made $100,000 buying options. This couldn't be done without committing fraud. What she did to the women her husband abused is despicable.

Trump being a player doesn't bother me. The women he fooled around with knew what they were after which was money and power. On a one to one level, he is charming. He was not grabbing anyone who was not sending out but signals.

Trump does respect smart capable woman.

Where does that put his wife?

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:31 am
amother wrote:
Where does that put his wife?

Because he is not faithful does mean he doesn't respect her intellect. The truth is that she knew what she was marrying.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:41 am
Squishy wrote:
Because he is not faithful does mean he doesn't respect her intellect. The truth is that she knew what she was marrying.

When a person is respected - it is because of their intellect, or their passion, or whatever other positive characteristics they have.... that is the engine for the respect - not the object. The object of the respect is the person.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 2:42 am
Wow.
I rarely comment on political threads.
But there has been only one post here that was a real response to the op.

If Cohen paid this lady to be quiet during the race it may have been a reportable campaign contribution. Lack of reporting it is illegal. If trump directed him to, it’s fraud and other big issues.

Nothing to do with his hairstyle, coloring, wife or popularity.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 3:04 am
Iymnok wrote:
Wow.
I rarely comment on political threads.
But there has been only one post here that was a real response to the op.

If Cohen paid this lady to be quiet during the race it may have been a reportable campaign contribution. Lack of reporting it is illegal. If trump directed him to, it’s fraud and other big issues.

Nothing to do with his hairstyle, coloring, wife or popularity.

That isn't what the press and his enemies are making this. Why is that bimbo on the front page constantly? Why did she have to go to Cohen's legal hearing? What possible contribution can she make to the legal hearing? She didn't belong. It is only to embarrass Trump.

You don't need to parade a blind stripper for campaign finance issues.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics