Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why are Trump's affairs a legal issue?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:21 am
amother wrote:
help us by listing them.

We’ve discussed this countless times. You can refer to previous threads.
I’m not going into it again.
I don’t need to convince anyone.

Point is, that millions of people like his policies, at least most of them, and it’s time to open your eyes a tiny bit and respect people that think different that you.

fmt4

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:31 am
Marina, why do you even try?

These people are not worth your time. They usually belong to two categories: ignorant and uninformed (the amothers, usually) or so stubborn and narrow minded that they have convinced themselves that trump is their man and no matter what happens, they will never stop supporting him.

Either way, these people won’t change their minds and it’s a waste of time to engage them.

fmt4

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:33 am
Oh and Squishy, why don’t you stop with the euphemisms (“classy”) and say what you actually mean - you have a problem with Michelle Obama on the cover of magazines because she is black.

Ugh.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:36 am
fmt4 wrote:

These people are not worth your time. They usually belong to two categories: ignorant and uninformed (the amothers, usually) or so stubborn and narrow minded that they have convinced themselves that trump is their man and no matter what happens, they will never stop supporting him.

Either way, these people won’t change their minds and it’s a waste of time to engage them.

Oh so you’re arrogant, self centered, egoistic, and narrow minded enough to name MILLIONS of respected, intelligent, honest Americans:
Ignorant
Uninformed
Stubborn
Narrow minded
Waste of time to engage them
All because they have different beliefs than you.

Still feel very open minded?

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:37 am
fmt4 wrote:
Oh and Squishy, why don’t you stop with the euphemisms (“classy”) and say what you actually mean - you have a problem with Michelle Obama on the cover of magazines because she is black.

Ugh.

Seriously? Ugh.

Wow I’ve really never met someone as closed minded as you.

fmt4

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:39 am
amother wrote:
Oh so you’re arrogant, self centered, egoistic, and narrow minded enough to name MILLIONS of respected, intelligent, honest Americans:
Ignorant
Uninformed
Stubborn
Narrow minded
Waste of time to engage them
All because they have different beliefs than you.

Still feel very open minded?

I don’t know about millions of Americans. I’m talking about women on this site.
But yes I would say that in general trump voters, and in particular people who still support him can be put into those two categories. There is no other way to explain the phenomenon. And BTW this includes my own father and husband, both of whom I love and respect very much. I don’t engage with them on this issue, because they belong to the second category- stubborn and narrow minded.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:41 am
fmt4 wrote:

I find the never Trumpers delusional and idiotic. They continually lambast him for ther stupidest things.

I don't support Trump right or wrong. I support some of his policies. My feelings for him are not the opposite of the never Trumpers.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:42 am
fmt4 wrote:
I don’t know about millions of Americans. I’m talking about women on this site.
But yes I would say that in general trump voters, and in particular people who still support him can be put into those two categories. There is no other way to explain the phenomenon. And BTW this includes my own father and husband, both of whom I love and respect very much. I don’t engage with them on this issue, because they belong to the second category- stubborn and narrow minded.

Time to open your brain a tiny bit and educate yourself a lot better if you can say that, and if you actually think the few women on imamother represent the entire Republican Party.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:42 am
amother wrote:
Seriously? Ugh.

Wow I’ve really never met someone as closed minded as you.

Right! I was thinking the exact same!

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:46 am
No trump supporter will tell you Trumo is all good. We will all list the policies we agree upon.
And we have no problem admitting that he’s some weird loose tongues sometimes lunatic like.

You, on the other hand (you know who you are) just blindly shoot how terrible he is.
You can’t even find ONE good thing to name about his presidency.
Ever.

Who do you think comes across as more honest and believable ?

imasoftov

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:51 am
Squishy wrote:
That isn't what the press and his enemies are making this. Why is that bimbo on the front page constantly? Why did she have to go to Cohen's legal hearing? What possible contribution can she make to the legal hearing? She didn't belong. It is only to embarrass Trump.

You don't need to parade a blind stripper for campaign finance issues.

I do hope that one day you get to live in a country where people who embarass the leadership can be legally prevented from appearing in the media, so long as I'm not also a citizen of that country.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:51 am
fmt4 wrote:

Ugh.

You really say some of the dumbest things on this site.

When I say classy, I mean she is wearing appropriate clothes for the first lady. From day one, she is beautiful and poised.

Michelle Obama should be on covers because she is half a black power couple. She is not a fashionista. She is there because her husband is popular.

The double standard is obvious. Democrats on covers is good. Republicans on covers is bad. I

How you got that I am against black people on covers is sickening and twisted. Please support this with one tiny bit of evidence.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:53 am
imasoftov wrote:
I do hope that one day you get to live in a country where people who embarass the leadership can be legally prevented from appearing in the media, so long as I'm not also a citizen of that country.

Please hope that I live in a country someday that has a fair and honest media without a.m agenda.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:00 am
Fmt4- your post reminds me of my MIL.
When I told her I’m voting for Trump, she kept saying ugh he’s a lunatic.
Whatever I tried to explain to her was answered but he’s a lunatic!

She never educated herself on his policies at all. Never even saw him speak on TV, but she kept dismissing his capabilities by repeating street talk that Trump is a lunatic!

Just saying you (and some others here who can’t find one positive thing about Trumps presidency) sound like her.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:02 am
The policies toward E"Y have definitely changed for the BETTER now that Trump is in office. And has put pro Israel people in key positions.

That's what I care about. My priorities don't allow me to have the distraction to care much about all the other nonsense swirling around him as well as Clinton (the other option). A personal role model neither one are.

fmt4

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:10 am
amother wrote:
The policies toward E"Y have definitely changed for the BETTER now that Trump is in office. And has put pro Israel people in key positions.

That's what I care about. My priorities don't allow me to have the distraction to care much about all the other nonsense swirling around him as well as Clinton (the other option). A personal role model neither one are.

So you admit to being Ignorant and uninformed and only caring about one issue.

Thank you. At least you’re honest.

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:13 am
fmt4 wrote:

Did you even read her post. She never said she was ignorant and uninformed just like I never said a word against black people.

You makeup the dumbest things.

She has one issue that is very important to her. Where does that lead to ignorant and uninformed?

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:13 am
fmt4 wrote:

You don’t even admit to ONE of his great policies. Talk about honesty....

And, what squishy said right above me.
You are only embarrassing yourself more and more with each post.

ohmygosh

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:25 am
fmt4 wrote:

Ugh.

That is DISGUSTING. There is NO excuse for saying something like that. What a complete racist you are.

fmt4

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 9:33 am
Squishy wrote:
Did you even read her post. She never said she was ignorant and uninformed just like I never said a word against black people.

You makeup the dumbest things.

She has one issue that is very important to her. Where does that lead to ignorant and uninformed?

If you make your decisions based only on one issue then you are ignorant and uninformed about all the many other issues.

Not rocket science.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics