Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Help w Kids gowns rental & gemach lakewood

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 8:43 am
I know there is Miller's but is there any new gemach with gowns in excellent condition with styles 1-2years old
Also Looking for beutiful childrens gown rental under $100

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 8:08 am
Bump

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 8:48 am
I heard that landaus from Brooklyn has a place in Toms River, I don't know for sure or have anyway to find out. If anyone here can help out please do so. She has very nice stuff for reasonable prices.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 9:26 am
Do you have a number for her is it a rental? Is it worth going to her on Brooklyn. I will be going to Brooklyn. Just figured it's easier to return gown if I get in lakewood

Chayalle

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 9:49 am
Belle and Bow usually has gowns in good condition. I remember getting gowns there when my kids were younger. I also did well by Karfiol.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 10:11 am
Who Is Karfiol?
Do you know the price range of any of these places? Most are only open a a few hours a week and you only get an am seeing system over the phone, so I would appreciate any details to help me narrow my search

Chayalle

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 10:34 am
look up Karfiol, IIRC they live on either 10th or 11th street. They have gowns in various price ranges - if they are new this season, for example, they might be $50 to $60 a gown, and older gowns are cheaper. They are usually open by appointment and I have found them to be super nice to deal with.

zcc

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 10:41 am
Someone Mizrahi in brookhill area is supposed to have really nice gown. I honk you only pay for the cleaning if the gown. Never used them- this is what I heard.

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 10:55 am
zcc wrote:
Someone Mizrahi in brookhill area is supposed to have really nice gown. I honk you only pay for the cleaning if the gown. Never used them- this is what I heard.

Yes, I used them for a wedding last summer. Wonderful experience.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 12:02 pm
amother wrote:
Do you have a number for her is it a rental? Is it worth going to her on Brooklyn. I will be going to Brooklyn. Just figured it's easier to return gown if I get in lakewood

I'll give you her information in Brooklyn. She lives 45 th street between new Utrecht and 12 ave.

Her address should start with 11--- 45 th street, Brooklyn ny, 11219

Her family name is landau. You could look her up in white pages

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jan 09 2020, 11:07 pm
zcc wrote:

Does anyone have a number for this gown gemach or know of another one in Lakewood or Deal? Need a gown for a 10 year old.

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 12:59 am
Yes I just went there. Their gowns are really beautiful and in nice condition. Phone number to text is for an appointment is 7326915740.

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jan 10 2020, 6:20 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Yes I just went there. Their gowns are really beautiful and in nice condition. Phone number to text is for an appointment is 7326915740.

Tysm!

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 2:40 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:

Bump - is this gemach still around? Is there really no charge aside from cleaning?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 2:48 pm
Bertram gown gemach

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 6:22 pm
Yes I just got from Mizrahi 4 months ago. You need to text that phone number.

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 7:13 pm
Look up instagowns.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics