Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
How to decide??!-moving
Previous  1  2

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 10:05 pm
Your right..need to strengthen Emunah I’m really not one deciding Hashem is..

Miri7

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 12:00 am
I agree that Israel would need more time. DH and I loved there a few years knowing we had to return to the states. I loved it the first couple weeks, was depressed the next 4-5 months, then settled into a groove and loved it. Was very sad to leave. So giving something a month isn’t enough.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 12:52 am
How can I give it more than a month? Put my kids in cheder school and take them out after 6 months? That’s unfair and confusing

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 5:27 am
This is a major and tough decision for most people. You can break it into littler steps to explore options and it will become clearer. You can also ask those closest to you if they think you would like it there and how well your family will fit in and get more input.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 5:31 am
If you and your husband are not totally motivated to make aliyah then I'd leave that off the table.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 6:19 am
amother wrote:
Wherever I move I want to stay put and be settled can’t play around when have kids it’s enough to switch once school cheder..yes I have very hard time with major decision making and see no way how I can decide 100% either I’ll just go without being fully confident that I’m doing right or I’ll stay put. I need therapy for a lot of things but first wanto move and be settled and then get therapist

I feel like you have this idea that once your settled in your new place, life will become “rainbows and sunshine”
And then you’ll have time for all the self care in the world and you’ll do therapy, and get better....
Please know! Your problems will come with you wherever you go.
Please make sure your moving for the right reason an not because you think the grass is greener and life will just turn perfect! It wont.
It’s possible things will get better.
I dont say no.
But please don’t expect all your worries to go away

byisrael

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 6:19 am
JOBS!!!!

Unless you have wealthy parents who will give you unlimited cash until they die and leave you a huge yerusha (prob. not the case if you cant afford a big home where you are a home based online buisness you really need to make choices based on where you find jobs with opportunity for growth.

Also homes in the american area's are really expensive and much smaller then anything you'll get in lkwd or monsey or even brooklyn...

shoshanim999

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 6:55 am
Honestly op since it is apparent that you really haven't done any meaningful dd like securing jobs or finding schools for your kids, and it's already almost May, you really should just stay in bklyn.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 2:56 am
I know that the grass isn’t greener on the other side! I’m not expecting life to be perfect but yes settled

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 2:58 am
Hub isn’t happy in Brooklyn.. didn’t find his place here he’s oot
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating