Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is Moshiach coming...now????

shiaeisen

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 1:19 pm
So I heard Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi speak, even before Donald Trump won the election, saying he believed if Trump won, and he and Russia’s Putin got into it, it could bring about the war of Gog u’magog and then Moshiach. I can’t help but see that his words seem to have been prophetic. Anyone else?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 1:21 pm
Yes

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 2:20 pm
Moshiach can come in any generation. He could be here tomorrow, or 10 years from now, or whenever.

All we can do is daven, and work on ourselves that we be worthy of a good outcome.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 6:02 am
Mizrachi may not even be a rabbi but he's certainly no prophet. And anyone who tells you "this is the war of Gog and Magog", stand on your chair and shout "HOW THE BLEEP DO YOU KNOW?!".

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Apr 22 2018, 7:11 am
imasoftov wrote:
Mizrachi may not even be a rabbi but he's certainly no prophet. And anyone who tells you "this is the war of Gog and Magog", stand on your chair and shout "HOW THE BLEEP DO YOU KNOW?!".

You are my new hero :-)

anon for this

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 10:10 am
shiaeisen wrote:
So I heard Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi speak, even before Donald Trump won the election, saying he believed if Trump won, and he and Russia’s Putin got into it, it could bring about the war of Gog u’magog and then Moshiach. I can’t help but see that his words seem to have been prophetic. Anyone else?

I'm not sure what's prophetic about that. What makes you think that the US and Russia are headed towards war?.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics