Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Are you a honker?
Previous  1  2

Are you or your dh a honker?
I am.  
 14%  [ 13 ]
My dh is.  
 22%  [ 20 ]
Both me and my dh are.  
 3%  [ 3 ]
Neither me or my dh are.  
 47%  [ 43 ]
I don't drive, so it's non-issue.   
 10%  [ 9 ]
other  
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 90

octopus

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 8:12 am
What about the people that try to get past you by a stop sign because you are making a left turn or going straight and they want to make a right. So in their rush to get past you, they block your vision on one side so you have to wait for them to finish turning. I hate that. Why do people think that is okay to do?

pizzapie

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 11:42 am
Another reason not to honk, to quote my husband, is that people have guns. He grew up out of town in an area with higher crime rates.

icebreaker

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 12:22 pm
I REALLY try not to be that person inccessantly honking the horn, but there are just so many morons on the road that I can't help it. Literally this morning on my way to work, I have the light. Some idiot who was supposed to be in the turn lane but wasn't comes out of nowhere speeding, mind you, it was pouring rain, decides to cut me off, no blinkers, just as I step on the gas. My car has automatic break Thank G-d, but my horn definitely got use. And I understand why people get road rage. I was in my car alone, also Thank G-d, but if my kids were in it and we were in an accident, I'd be beside myself.

As you can see, I'm still pretty ticked about this LOL
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics