Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
MNRI male practitioner

tf

Post Thu, Apr 26 2018, 6:08 pm
I am looking for a male practitioner for the MNRI method in Brooklyn. Anyone know of a trained male?

Strudel

Post Fri, Apr 27 2018, 5:06 am
I'm a member of MNRI Brainstorming on FB. Parents often post looking for practitioners near to them.

snoopy613

Post Fri, Apr 27 2018, 2:45 pm
can you please explain a little about this technique?

thanks

tf

Post Fri, Apr 27 2018, 3:17 pm
It's fairly new.
HISTORY- It was developed in 2003 by a Russian psychologist Musgatova, who was called to a massive accident to help with the psychological needs of the people affected by the accident. As she worked she noticed that it takes a very long time to address so many issues for so many people and that there must be a quicker way to reach out to them.
METHOD- she physically works around the body on nerve endings, reflexes, ligaments and tendons to access the body's healing system. The immediate effects are not seen, it takes a few sessions and a few weeks after each session to notice a difference.

I know this works for developmental delay, ptsd, autism, emotional and physical complaints and more.
I'm not fully qualified to give an accurate explanation. This is what I know. I may be wrong with some of the information. The website has more and most likely better information than what I can provide.
I used it for myself as a booster from time to time for the stresses in life. Others prefer vacation in hotels, spa or shopping. I feel this is good for me now in my situation.
I know someone with c-ptsd , and before he can benefit from other therapies, I believe this will bring him up to a level of acceptance and respect.

snoopy613

Post Sat, Apr 28 2018, 11:03 pm
thanks for your reply
I can understand how this would help someone with motor delays.
I am wondering how it would help someone with PTSD?
thanks

tf

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 3:35 am
Check it out on their website. I'm not totally familiar with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics