Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best moisturizer for combination skin ?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 10:56 am
Which moisturizer is good for combination skin? I used to have oily skin/combination. Now I find that my cheeks get very dry and occasionally my forehead a drop dry. I've been cleaning my face with Dove bodywash. What moisturizer should I use? What moisturizing cleanser that is not oily can I use?

emzod42

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 11:52 am
I like the Oil of Olay combination/oily moisturizer. I've been using it for years. Only downside is it only has a an spf of 15.

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 12:40 pm
I love the oil free sensitive skin moisturizer by Neutrogena. I believe it's called Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin.

seeker

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 1:00 pm
emzod42 wrote:
I like the Oil of Olay combination/oily moisturizer. I've been using it for years. Only downside is it only has a an spf of 15.

I'm more concerned about the chemicals they use for sunscreen than that the SPF is "only" 15.

I found a maybelline BB cream that has SPF 15 using minerals instead of hormone disruptors and would love to find other mainstream drugstore products doing the same.

As for moisturizer I'm currently using one that I randomly picked up while traveling and the label is in Hebrew and Russian so I have no idea what to call it, but I like it. It feels heavy and thick compared to the "light" American ones I was using before, but it dissolves right in with just a little rub and ends up feeling great.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:19 am
Chanel is pricey look up the regular price and you can get good deals on Ebay. They are the best I'm using it for quite a few years have dry skin and I look much younger than my age
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics