Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Bathroom smell "leaks" into my kitchen

amother
Puce

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 3:59 pm
Hello Imas,

My bathroom is located at the side of my kitchen. Thing is the after smell of humans using the br (sorry if TMI) leaks out of the bathroom, and it's obviously not too pleasant. Especially in the kitchen. Plus, I am super sensitive to smells so it makes it doubly difficult for me.
We have a window in the bathroom and we open that to allow air to circulate, but that often doesn't help, and takes too long.

How can I have the smell stay in the bathroom? Or something that can make the bathroom smell good always? I've seen Poopouri but that's not practical for us. Any ideas/suggestions I'd really appreciate.

mo5

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 6:15 pm
I put one of those deodorizing cleaning things in the tank so that every time you flush some comes in to the toilet bowl. It has helped me with the smell of urine. Plus window open and air circulating.

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 6:18 pm
You can ask everyone to use the poo-pouri spray in the toilet before using it. It seals things off.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics