Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving working and income

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:43 pm
We are be"H moving--don't know where or when yet, but circumstances are forcing us to move--probably this summer.

1)We are likely following my job, which is school year based--but there is work in the summer-- I mentioned our plans, and she was like 'So you are finishing end of June"--and I was like, I didn't say when I was stopping, but yea, I don't know of a better plan other than that, but we will need my paycheck until I start working again in our new city. My husband still needs to find a job, but he's not looking yet until I have secured something. How do we pack and get ready for a long-distance move while still having money for expenses?

2)We are partially moving because we are just not making it in NY and we are struggling to make ends meet. We were hoping to make it work just a little bit longer and get our finances in better shape, but due to circumstances beyond our control we may be forced to move faster (that's the other "part"). Due to OTHER circumstances semi-beyond our control, our credit score is awful and even getting a debt consolidation loan is looking difficult to obtain. We are looking at places where we will have more family help, cheaper cost of living and more job growth opportunities--as right now I'm kind of maxed out at my job. We are getting some financial support from family to help us with the move, but what else can we do?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating