Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Mispacha Magazine’s new Facebook Page

watergirl

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 11:22 am
Has pictures of women on it!!!!! Amazing!

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:16 pm
You're right! I wonder who gave them a psak to have a Facebook page?

iyar

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:39 pm
Pictures of women.
Yawn

Facebook.
Facebook?
Mishpacha?
Mishpacha on Facebook?!
I dont want to see

shyshira

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:41 pm
are you talking about their link to a news story published by an unrelated paper? (CJN)

InnerMe

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:44 pm
iyar wrote:
Pictures of women.
Yawn

Facebook.
Facebook?
Mishpacha?
Mishpacha on Facebook?!
I dont want to see

Iyar! You made me seriously lol!!!! Rolling Laughter
Now go submit this poem somewhere LOL

InnerMe

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 12:45 pm
iyar wrote:
Pictures of women.
Yawn

Facebook.
Facebook?
Mishpacha?
Mishpacha on Facebook?!
I dont want to see

Pictures of women.
Pictures of women?
Pictures of women in Mishpacha on Facebook?!

sbmom

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:01 pm
Not impressed.

I don't go for wishy-washy. If you have the policy not to show pictures os women, stick to it across the board.

baltomom

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:02 pm
Is this for real? I got an e-mail about it (ostensibly from Mishpacha) and thought maybe Mishpacha's e-mail was hacked. Facebook AND pictures of women?

watergirl

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:08 pm
shyshira wrote:
are you talking about their link to a news story published by an unrelated paper? (CJN)

No. There are actual photos of women. Not just that article. Posted by Mishpacha.
ETA, one of the pictures is actually the subject of last week’s Lifelines story! We can see what they look like now!

Last edited by watergirl on Wed, May 02 2018, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

watergirl

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:10 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
You're right! I wonder who gave them a psak to have a Facebook page?

Meh. Shruli Besser has long had his personal page which he used to post a lot of Mishpacha’s content. He is supposedly running their fb page.

watergirl

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:10 pm
baltomom wrote:
Is this for real? I got an e-mail about it (ostensibly from Mishpacha) and thought maybe Mishpacha's e-mail was hacked. Facebook AND pictures of women?

You got an email? I would love to see that.

shyshira

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:23 pm
watergirl wrote:
No. There are actual photos of women. Not just that article. Posted by Mishpacha.
ETA, one of the pictures is actually the subject of last week’s Lifelines story! We can see what they look like now!

I see it now...needed to scroll down more. Thanks!

Bluesky 1

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 1:53 pm
a little off topic.

I can see that you dont like pics of women cut out.

I would respectfully ask that you dont mock those who have the hashkafa not to put in such pics in their magazines. and mocking mishpacha. thank you. in the zechus of being kind and tolerant in the days of sefira we shall all be zoche to moshiach now.

and no I have no connection to mishpacha magazine. im just apalled at those who just mock others hashkafa like no problem. we are taught differently in yiddishkeit. making fun of others is not okay. thank you all for reading.

watergirl

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 2:01 pm
Bluesky 1 wrote:
a little off topic.

I would respectfully ask that you dont mock those who have the hashkafa not to put in such pics in their magazines. and mocking mishpacha. thank you. in the zechus of being kind and tolerant in the days of sefira we shall all be zoche to moshiach now.

and no I have no connection to mishpacha magazine. im just apalled at those who just mock others hashkafa like no problem. we are taught differently in yiddishkeit. making fun of others is not okay. thank you all for reading.

I havent mocked anyone. This thread has only had positive remarks by me and others. I am genuinely very happy to see this development. And no one has come into this thread with an opposing opinion. But if they do, then I have the freedom to respond.

naturalmom5

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 2:18 pm
Bluesky 1 wrote:
a little off topic.

I started a thread about this the other nite that seems to of disapeared

BS there is a million miles between mocking a haskofa. You brok , I don't. College or start your own business , and watching the inmates take over the asylum and push clall yisroel off the cliff..

The FIRST YESOD to everything is BE NORMAL...
If we want to see our children grow up healthy and frum, we have to vehemently SAY NO to extremism
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics