Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Switching sheitels?

lavenderchimes

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:12 pm
I am working now as a teacher in a yeshiva. I just got a new sheitel of a very different color, and am nervous that the kids will be thrown off by the change. I think I am probably worrying over nothing, but I apparently need some reassurance ... help?

notshanarishona

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:20 pm
It's a fun part of teaching girls when they notice your shoes, your glasses, and even when you get a new top. I don't think you have to worry unless you are doing something dramatic like dying it red.

imamother153

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:29 pm
What age kids are we talking about? Younger or older? Is it an option to continue wearing your old shaitel until the school year ends? It’s almost over. It might just cause some ‘excitement’ in the classroom.

lavenderchimes

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:39 pm
K - 8, and I cannot stand my old sheitel. Technically, I could keep wearing it, but it looks awful and is too small, so I always worry that it will have slipped up too much in the back -- because it always slips up. Also, it makes me unhappy! By hashgacha protis, the new one fits, B"H. But I'm going from caramel syrup type to and F 4 with copper highlights.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels