Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What’s the best pony wig?
1  2  Next

SuperWify

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:39 am
That’s full, has body and under $1,000. Is that even possible?

I’m not looking for a bandfall or WonderWig- I don’t look good without hair in the front.

SuperWify

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 6:10 pm
Bump....

little neshamala

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 7:22 pm
The best pony shaitels are the ones that are not full with a lot of body. Milano ponys are very natural looking because they use very little hair. Love my milano.

chocolatecake

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 7:36 pm
I’m very happy with my mazali

mommybrr

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 9:20 pm
r u in brooklyn?
I heard that Blush wigs is closing their line and their wigs are $350. I had a blush pony a few years ago and was happy with it
Blush- flatbush
1316 east 5th st
718-677-8065

SuperWify

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 1:10 pm
mommybrr wrote:
r u in brooklyn?
I heard that Blush wigs is closing their line and their wigs are $350. I had a blush pony a few years ago and was happy with it
Blush- flatbush
1316 east 5th st
718-677-8065

Wow so cool! Don’t think I’ll make it to Brooklyn but I’m going to pass this on to someone I know.

SuperWify

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 1:11 pm
Thanks all for replying. I spoke to my shaitel Machet and she said a cheaper pony (Sary, Bella or Irene) is $13-1,500.

Does that make sense? Doesn’t sound cheap to me!

SuperWify

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 3:59 pm
Bumpity bump...

cnc

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 5:00 pm
That's the average price of those companies. They're not specifically designed to be ponies.

bargainlover

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 7:16 pm
I saw there's a sary sale in coventry tonight. Maybe it's worth it to check it out!

SuperWify

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 7:54 pm
cnc wrote:
That's the average price of those companies. They're not specifically designed to be ponies.

You mean she’s quoting the average price for a wig and will convert it to a pony? Hmm...

Did anyone buy a pony from these companies or any and can give me an idea. Someone upthread mentioned a Milano- can you tell me about it?

SuperWify

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 7:56 pm
bargainlover wrote:
I saw there's a sary sale in coventry tonight. Maybe it's worth it to check it out!

Thank you! I saw that but I learned my lesson and I’m bli Neder not buying from a sale again! I don’t di well under pressure....

little neshamala

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 8:59 pm
SuperWify wrote:
You mean she’s quoting the average price for a wig and will convert it to a pony? Hmm...

Did anyone buy a pony from these companies or any and can give me an idea. Someone upthread mentioned a Milano- can you tell me about it?

Milano ponies are purposely made with little hair so that when you pull it back in a pony it looks natural and not like a thick puffy helmet.
I love mine. They go on sale elvery now and then.

Pickle1

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 10:23 pm
I have a miri pony - 2 yrs old, paid 750. luv it!

cnc

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:10 pm
mommybrr wrote:
r u in brooklyn?
Blush- flatbush
1316 east 5th st
718-677-8065

Does anyone have experience with this company?? What kind of hair and can they take highlights?

SmartWife

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 4:50 pm
Bump
Looking for one too
Looking to spend under $1000

asmileaday

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 5:04 pm
SuperWify wrote:

What are you expecting to have in a pony wig that isn't in a regular wig? Most people just use a thinner wig. You can sew in clips on the bottom. You can also have the ear tabs cut off so you can tuck it comfortably behind your ears.

I don't think you'll find any wig long enough to put into a pony for under 1000 if it's not at a sale.

If you want the non pressurized environment and personal attention you'll need to pay for it.

crl

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:35 pm
I just got a pony wig from China directly, with a finished front. I think it needs baby hairs but since I take out a little bit of hair, it’s perfect and super comfortable. I paid 380 total.

OliveBranch

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 8:50 pm
crl wrote:
I just got a pony wig from China directly, with a finished front. I think it needs baby hairs but since I take out a little bit of hair, it’s perfect and super comfortable. I paid 380 total.

Can you give me the website you ordered from?
Thanks

Optione

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 10:29 pm
asmileaday wrote:
What are you expecting to have in a pony wig that isn't in a regular wig? Most people just use a thinner wig. You can sew in clips on the bottom. You can also have the ear tabs cut off so you can tuck it comfortably behind your ears.

The bottom hairs are sewn inverted so that when you pull them up for a ponytail they lay more naturally.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels