Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
ISO healthy blueberry muffin or s/t else use up blueberries

seeker

Post Thu, May 10 2018, 9:22 pm
Yes, I could google, but frankly I trust your recommendations more than the billions of OTHER people I don't know Wink Imamother doesn't lead me wrong!

I happen to have a large quantity of frozen blueberries and I want to use them on the soon. A whole bunch can go into some kind of dessert for Shabbos. Muffins can be frozen. Cmon everyone, please share blueberry recipes!

Nobody in my household likes blueberries enough for blueberry smoothies, and I could do some blueberry ices but not too heavily (recipe for that too please?)

imamother153

Post Thu, May 10 2018, 9:37 pm
A vote for flavored blueberry ice cream from the balabusta’s choice volume two!

I’ll post soon if u need it. Gotta type it up and need to put my Kugal in the oven first.

I have a recipe for blueberry squares (calls for blueberry pie filling but u can probably make your own from the frozen pack) and blueberry apple muffins (calls for two boxes fresh blueberries) in my recipe collection. Never actually made them. Let me know if u need these as well.

mom2be1

Post Thu, May 10 2018, 9:56 pm
Ice cream from fresh and easy cookbook with blueberry sauce.

seeker

Post Thu, May 10 2018, 10:07 pm
Ice cream sounds like a good idea for shavuos! I wasn't kidding when I said it's a ton of berries though. I need a cake or muffin recipe also.

jewish613

Post Fri, May 11 2018, 12:34 am
http://www.runningwithspoons.c.....bars/

These are very healthy and can be made into muffins too. They can be a bit messy to eat with the jam layer, so I sometimes just mix the blueberries into the batter. But they're delicious with the jam filling too! I also substitute 1 cup of whole wheat flour instead of processing the oats into flour to save myself a step. I usually double the recipe when I make them and keep them in the freezer to have on hand--yum!

mha3484

Post Fri, May 11 2018, 12:54 am
I love this recipe https://sallysbakingaddiction......fins/

seeker

Post Fri, May 11 2018, 1:22 am
Thanks for sharing! Forgot to mention we're nut free Sad And for the recipe above that, maybe I'll try it anyway but historically my kids have rejected anything baked with bananas Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins