Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Bnot Yerushalayim

amother
Plum

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 12:09 am
I've heard its a charedi girls basi yaakov in shaarei chessed- anyone know more about it?

StripedFlower

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 5:58 pm
I thought it was in/near Meach Shearim.

And def not Bnot Wink

TSR

Post Sun, Dec 31 2017, 12:12 am
Does anyone have some more current information about this school? My sister went to their open house on Friday and came back very enthusiastic about it. I was hoping to hear from some mothers who are currently sending their daughter(s) there.

TSR

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 12:05 pm
Bump

amother
Tan

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 12:28 pm
They are a bais yaakov for the chareidi population who may no necessarily know all the minute details of chareidi culture here. They are extremely over subscribed this yr according to a friend in the iriya-they apparently had 400applications for 60spots.which also means they hand picked very good families, according to them. I have another friend thinking to send there.shes worried its a bit fashion label-orientated amongst the girls...

TSR

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 3:11 am
Are you referring to the one on ussishkin in rechavia?

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 3:24 am
It's not a Beit Yaakov school - it's a 'mamlachti charedi' - which means that it's not under the umbrella of Beit Yaakov Chinuch Atzmai.
Don't have girls there, but know people who have looked into the school.
Can't think of any particular differences between that and Beit Yaakov apart from the fact that it's graduates will probably have a hard time getting into the regular Beit Yaakov seminaries for high school, but I assume the parents who send there know this and don't want their kids going to Beit Yaakov Seminaries.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 4:02 am
Smokey that last reply was really helpful for me. Do u know about class sizes etc there? Do u know anything about the ari beit yakov? Sorry to hijack the thread...desperately searching the right place

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 4:26 am
Don't know any details about Bnot Yerushalayim class sizes, etc.
And don't know anything specific about Ari, except that it is a regular Beit Yaakov elementary school.
Sorry.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 4:30 am
Ok thanks anyways

BH5745

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 12:07 pm
OP, we recently made aliyah, and I have some experience with Charedi girls schools in Yerushalayim. Finding the right school was not easy, let's put it that way. If you want, you can PM me what your hashkafa is like and where you're moving to, and I can share some info I learned along the way regarding Beis Yaakovs and other schools here.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 12:31 pm
Im not the original op but ive been following too-pmed u!!

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 12:24 pm
Any other imamothers out there who have a girl in the school now and who are willing to give me some more insight into the school?

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 12:55 pm
Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions