Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shavuos
Artificial real looking flowers

amother
Blush

Post Wed, May 16 2018, 11:23 pm
Looking for flowers to keep on my dining room table all year m.Where do I buy. I am clueless so I wouldn't know how to arrange it myself. I am located in lakewoodbut if you know of any in Brooklyn that might work out

BesteMama

Post Wed, May 16 2018, 11:41 pm
Petals by pia. I bought from them a few really nice pieces. Check on instagram.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, May 16 2018, 11:45 pm
It nice quality you can’t compare with cheaper ones.
I never tried others so I can’t tell you, but I once bought at faux flowers no Flatbush (saw her on Instagram) and these flowers still look beautiful years later.

Petals by pia as mentioned above looks like the have noce stuff too, but never actually bought there.

Boca00

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 12:16 am
Someone sells beautiful arrangements out of her home in Lakewood, I will try to get the contact info tomorrow.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 12:18 am
How much should I be expected to pay?
My dh wanted to surprise me so it's very last minute. do you know what is considered a classy look?

reality mom

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 1:07 am
I purchased my shavuos bouquet at Petals by Pia. I have found her vases to be unique, her choice of faux flowers to be expansive and real-looking, and she is extremely creative when arranging the bouquet.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 1:09 am
Another vote for Petals by Pia. Huge selection and she does custom arrangements too so can match your decor. Check out the instagram. Prices depend on how many flowers you want I'd say $50- $500 . Depending on what you do. I compared her with other stores and found her to have the best prices.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 3:37 am
Fauxever florals

amother
Copper

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 7:32 am
Fauxever has gorgeous things too. Though you should note that they are 30% more expensive than petals by pia. I wanted an arrangement with alot of flowers and was better off shlepping all the way to boro park for this (I live in Lakewood too)
Its a day b4 shavous, if you want it for shavous maybe just check out Fauxever, will definitely be easier than getting it from boro park.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 8:36 am
I saw gourmet glatt had stunning faux arrangements

judyjew

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 9:07 am
I've gone a few times to purple petals in lakewood. She has really authentic looking flowers and she really has a flair for arranging things.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics