Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Tooth whitening gift for husband in Lakewood?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 10:56 am
Title says it all. Would love to give my husband a certificate for teeth whitening in Lakewood. Any recommendations and price?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 10:57 am
And my username is grey!!! Gotta love it. That is the problem actually.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 11:04 am
Personally I'd take it as a hurtful message not as a gift. This should be under the category of dental health and he should have a dentist recommend it. Unless this is something he asked you for. I would take it very personally if my DH got me that as a gift. When I requested it he did make the arrangements with a dentist and paid for it.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 11:13 am
He wants it so badly. It bothers him and I don’t really care. He’s just not willing to spend the money on himself.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 11:16 am
amother wrote:
He wants it so badly. It bothers him and I don’t really care. He’s just not willing to spend the money on himself.

Ok. If he asked for it than I understand. I don't live in Lakewood. But I got mine through my dentist. He took a mold of my teeth to create the trays and then provided the whitening kit to go along with it. I found it to be a pain in the neck and gave up after a short period . I think it needed to stay in my mouth for at least a half hour and I found it to uncomfortable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics