Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
I'm terrified!!
Previous  1  2

miami85

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 6:42 pm
We are also moving this summer and I know the community where we're moving for a long time but I'm still going through "mini panic attacks" at the thought of moving, packing, moving on from the life we've lived for the last 10 years. We haven't even finalized a house yet which isn't helping matters--but we're moving for my job but my husband kind of "chose" the city that he was interested in, and its kind of a medium-term situation.

Emotional

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 7:25 pm
miami85 wrote:
We are also moving this summer and I know the community where we're moving for a long time but I'm still going through "mini panic attacks" at the thought of moving, packing, moving on from the life we've lived for the last 10 years. We haven't even finalized a house yet which isn't helping matters--but we're moving for my job but my husband kind of "chose" the city that he was interested in, and its kind of a medium-term situation.

What do you mean by medium-term? Is your move only temporary?

miami85

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 5:46 pm
Emotional wrote:
What do you mean by medium-term? Is your move only temporary?

We'll have to see how it works, but hoping to give it 3-5 years.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating